Random. No more or less

What a Sh1t show at work. My coworker lied about something that could of got her fired. I called her out on this. The drama. 15 women an 2 guys in our office. The gossip! I hate this!

What a Sh1t show at work. My coworker lied about something that could of got her fired. I called her out on this. The drama. 15 women an 2 guys in our office. The gossip! I hate this!
Before I got into the music business, I was a lawyer.

If you thought life was a sh!t show before becoming a lawyer, try doing that. You'll thank your lucky stars about your own life!

If you thought life was a sh!t show before becoming a lawyer, try doing that. You'll thank your lucky stars about your own life!
The older I get the more of a sh1t show it becomes. I have to delete certain ppl and situations out of my life. I am really starting to dislike most ppl I know and work with. It’s too much of an effort to keep on giving with nothing in return.

Before I was a retired Bum, I was a lawyer.

Unfortunately I married a better lawyer. So now I still have to deal with that ilk and I haven’t won an argument at home in over 3 decades. Plus, she’s a better musician. But hey, I can bench press more than she can. So I do retain a modicum of self-esteem.

Unfortunately I married a better lawyer. So now I still have to deal with that ilk and I haven’t won an argument at home in over 3 decades.
Don't feel bad.

My wife isn't a lawyer, yet I haven't been allowed to win an argument at home since I got married many years ago.

Oh, In my mind I've won them.

A lot of good that's done me...

Sweet Home Alabama = -1,000,000.000

I despise that friggn’ song!! Makes me wanna throat punch somebody every time I hear it! Kinda like when I hear somebody scream “Rowwwww Tide”

Yup just checked…just triggered myself…now I wanna throat punch somebody because I typed it!:mad:
During the intro, when they sing "Turn it up"; I say "Turn it off" and change the station.

And….Mustang Sally has been played one too many times and it just triggers a hate response in me. I have heard it, played it, danced to it a way too many times! I think this one deserves a throat punch as well! Lol
man, i hear this… and i love otis redding but have to keep it in the headphones because of michael bolton, mister pitiful, and the god damned commitments featuring andrew strong. john fitzgerald cryer!

And….Mustang Sally has been played one too many times and it just triggers a hate response in me. I have heard it, played it, danced to it a way too many times! I think this one deserves a throat punch as well! Lol
Mustang Sally makes me angry beyond any reasonable measure.....come to think of it so does Lay Down Sally, Long Tall Sally, Sally Ride, Sally Field, Sally (the trashy talk show from the 90's), dudes named Sal (close enough to trigger me), Sally Beauty Supply, Hurricane Sally, Sally (Noun: a willow tree of various species), Sally (Film from 1929), Sally from Peanuts...

I think I need therapy.

Mustang Sally makes me angry beyond any reasonable measure.....come to think of it so does Lay Down Sally, Long Tall Sally, Sally Ride, Sally Field, Sally (the trashy talk show from the 90's), dudes named Sal (close enough to trigger me), Sally Beauty Supply, Hurricane Sally, Sally (Noun: a willow tree of various species), Sally (Film from 1929), Sally from Peanuts...

I think I need therapy.
You do know that "Sally Can't Dance", right? Lou Reed wrote a song about her!! I hope she is not on your list of Sally hates, she is going through enough as is!!!

man, i hear this… and i love otis redding but
It was actually a Wilson Pickett tune.

Everyone has their likes and dislikes.

Hey, I'm from Motown. Wilson Pickett was a freaking legend for those of us who found '60s soul music inspiring. Soul music is one of the foundational building blocks that makes popular music groove.

On the other hand, here's my idea of hell:

Forget about the lake of fire and the sulphur and the heat, that's kid stuff, it's not happening. When I get to hell I will be forced to listen to Eruption and other deedly-deedly over-the-top arena rock for eternity.

"Les, you don't believe in supernatural beings or cruel and unusual punishments. You don't even think hell exists."

"I don't. It was a rhetorical point. Hell is actually being in a car with me on a long drive while I make pedantic, rhetorical points."

"That's why you're going to the actual, supernatural hell."

"Can I take my accordion? Because I'd like to drive you nuts with it."

Last edited:
man, i hear this… and i love otis redding but have to keep it in the headphones because of michael bolton, mister pitiful, and the god damned commitments featuring andrew strong. john fitzgerald cryer!

Ahh yes…I LOVE Two and a Half Men (w Charlie Sheen) but JC will ALWAYS be Ducky Dale in my mind.

Don't feel bad.

My wife isn't a lawyer, yet I haven't been allowed to win an argument at home since I got married many years ago.

Oh, In my mind I've won them.

A lot of good that's done me...

I find that when I do win an argument with my wife that somehow I lose big at some point shortly down the road…….weird how that works….

Back