Random. No more or less

This is so funny. Guitar in your underwear! That’s okay though. All the men in my family do the same. My youngest sits in his lounge chair and plays video games in his underwear all day long. My hubby watches tv like that. Lmao!
I don't understand the whole 'activities in your underwear' thing. It's not that I'm a prude, far from it. I simply must wear the right thing for the occasion, and the 'right thing' is never underwear, unless you're getting dressed or undressed. :)

This does not mean that I'm against underwear.

Underwear is the mark of civilized people. The ancient Romans wore underwear. You can't rule an empire by going commando, or by wearing only underwear.

"What empire do you rule, Les, that you are so certain that underwear is the key?"

"Are you kidding? I was the slave who was in charge of Underwear Maintenance during the rule of Augustus, in a past life!"

"There are no past lives."

"Tell that to the Dalai Lama."

I don't understand the whole 'activities in your underwear' thing. It's not that I'm a prude, far from it. I simply must wear the right thing for the occasion, and the 'right thing' is never underwear, unless you're getting dressed or undressed. :)

This does not mean that I'm against underwear.

Underwear is the mark of civilized people. The ancient Romans wore underwear. You can't rule an empire by going commando, or by wearing only underwear.

"What empire do you rule, Les, that you are so certain that underwear is the key?"

"Are you kidding? I was the slave who was in charge of Underwear Maintenance during the rule of Augustus, in a past life!"

"There are no past lives."

"Tell that to the Dalai Lama."
Too funny!

Here is the ORIGINAL "guntar":

Woody_Guthrie.jpg

Here are a few more "Guntars" (and a few "Swordtars" and "Axetars"):
Guntar_01.jpg

Guntar_02.jpg
Guntar_04.jpg

Guntar_05.jpg
Guntar_06.png

Guntar_08.jpg

Guntar_09.png

Guntar_11.jpg

Here is the ORIGINAL "guntar":

Woody_Guthrie.jpg

Here are a few more "Guntars" (and a few "Swordtars" and "Axetars"):
Guntar_01.jpg

Guntar_02.jpg
Guntar_04.jpg

Guntar_05.jpg
Guntar_06.png

Guntar_08.jpg

Guntar_09.png

Guntar_11.jpg
Woody Guthrie once looked old to me. I couldn't even imagine being that old.

Now he looks young to me. WTF.

I gotta say it: weapons aren't my thing.

"You used to think your brain was a weapon."

"I never killed anyone with my brain. Oh sure, I've wanted to at times! But that never worked out. I haven't had a brain weapon in a long time."

"You will roast in hell for wanting to use your brain as a weapon."

"I will roast in hell for lots more reasons than that, what else is new?"

Woody Guthrie once looked old to me. I couldn't even imagine being that old.

Now he looks young to me. WTF.

I gotta say it: weapons aren't my thing.

"You used to think your brain was a weapon."

"I never killed anyone with my brain. Oh sure, I've wanted to at times! But that never worked out. I haven't had a brain weapon in a long time."

"You will roast in hell for wanting to use your brain as a weapon."

"I will roast in hell for lots more reasons than that, what else is new?"
Woody looking old to you at one point, and now not so much, is the weapon of perception (Woody the wise wizard wins wielding word weapons)! I am not personally a gun owner, but I am all for the right to own one!! I mean, home intruders, hungry black bears, etc. are some of the many good reasons for them. I am all for the word weapon though, although that too can be abused to a point of wanting to stifle it/take it away!

My little studio is such a pig sty but I am just closing my eyes and shuffling in, picking up my guitar and hell or high water going to play. The crappy mess will be there tomorrow! My OCD almost got the better of me. I am ignoring that too because all I wanted to do today was come home and play. Everything and everyone was beyond annoying at work!!

One of those bleeping’ days.

My little studio is such a pig sty but I am just closing my eyes and shuffling in, picking up my guitar and hell or high water going to play. The crappy mess will be there tomorrow! My OCD almost got the better of me. I am ignoring that too because all I wanted to do today was come home and play. Everything and everyone was beyond annoying at work!!

oh work! my blood is boiling these days over it, will i make it to retirement without reprimand and a writing-up?

Many's the time National Studio Arrangement And Cleanup Day has fallen on the very same day as National Create Some Music Dammit Day.

The national holiday planners in the US really need to get their act together. Making choices as to which holiday to observe can be very difficult.

So I worked OT last night. Got through the door about 10. Decided the dogs needed to go do their business. I let them out and there was a skunk right in the middle of the lawn. All 3 dogs got sprayed.I just about lost my mind. Came inside got the bath going. We used halved grapefruits on their coats along with ketchup and dog shampoo. That fiasco took 2 hours. Today I come home and man the house stinks of you guessed it skunk!

So I worked OT last night. Got through the door about 10. Decided the dogs needed to go do their business. I let them out and there was a skunk right in the middle of the lawn. All 3 dogs got sprayed.I just about lost my mind. Came inside got the bath going. We used halved grapefruits on their coats along with ketchup and dog shampoo. That fiasco took 2 hours. Today I come home and man the house stinks of you guessed it skunk!
Oh that is brutal.
I ran over one a couple of years ago and it took 10 days and 2 car washes to get rid of it.

Back