Random. No more or less

Lola, one of my martial arts associates in Ottawa is still without power (as of last evening). Spent yesterday throwing away everything from their fridge and freezer. No hot water, nothing.

So we finally got the power on at the cottage. As of yesterday it was finally on. We ended up throwing a full freezer worth of meat, frozen food etc out. That really bothered me. What a waste of good food.

I saw this yesterday and meant to post it.

Love the anodized wheels.

Spent a good part of the day at my brothers place. He lives in a trailer with an extension added on the side giving him about 700 square feet. I love it! It's got enough room for what you absolutely have to have and nothing more, but it doesn't feel cramped. The real bonus is that he lives right on a lake where most of it is surrounded by state land. You feel like you're a million miles from nowhere. Sounds pretty good in this day and age. Got a decent amount of sun today. Feeling good!

Felt good to forget about everything bad and just spend time with my bro today.

Last edited:
Early morning today, had to drive into the city at 5:00 (up at 4:30) to meet with a trucker to haul a competition dirt bike to a customer in Manitoba. Long story short I'm tired as a worn out shoe. I used to rise at 3:00 every day in the oil patch supply business, but even though I'm up at 6 anyway, this really kicked my but today. I think my get up and go got up and left....:(

Early morning today, had to drive into the city at 5:00 (up at 4:30) to meet with a trucker to haul a competition dirt bike to a customer in Manitoba. Long story short I'm tired as a worn out shoe. I used to rise at 3:00 every day in the oil patch supply business, but even though I'm up at 6 anyway, this really kicked my but today. I think my get up and go got up and left....:(
Oh but do I hear you on that one lately. Don't know what's up, but it seems like I really have to prod myself big time to get moving these days. I do it and I get things done but it seems to take a lot of extra effort.

On a lighter note, I bought a sprinkler yesterday! I had it on in the backyard yesterday in the early evening and I just sat on the deck watching it water the lawn. In its own way it brought back some memories of years and years ago.

I'm so easily amused these days. No apologies either.

neck pocket space...what is Fender fans obsession about them? I truly don't get it or how it makes a difference if there is a slight gap or not. Sounds the exact same to me.

So we finally got the power on at the cottage. As of yesterday it was finally on. We ended up throwing a full freezer worth of meat, frozen food etc out. That really bothered me. What a waste of good food.

I saw this yesterday and meant to post it.

Love the anodized wheels.

The anodized finish is awesome!

I don't think it gets any more random than this:

rQuUBis.jpg

Back