Random. No more or less

Lola

❤️guitar
Thought I would start a thread where we could vent or say what’s on our minds. No politics or religion pls and thank you.

I just can’t believe how cold it is out this morning. I just came back from a walk with my dogs and I am freezing. I am lying on my couch watching tv(late work shift today YEAH) fully decked out in my winter coat, hat, scarf and boots still. Lol

and you?

Thought I would start a thread where we could vent or say what’s on our minds. No politics or religion pls and thank you.

I just can’t believe how cold it is out this morning. I just came back from a walk with my dogs and I am freezing. I am lying on my couch watching tv(late work shift today YEAH) fully decked out in my winter coat, hat, scarf and boots still. Lol

and you?
Three dog night?

Some here know that we suffered damage to our fence and music room, courtesy of storm Arwen.

After speaking with our neighbours, we’ve decided to replace our adjoining fence.

So today I was removing the low picket fence on our neighbours side and using the garden incinerator to get rid of the wood.

Burning is always fun!

Photo was taken from the conservatory, hence the weird reflections.

We're in the double digits right now in south eastern Michigan. It's 10 degrees at the moment!!

As far as other thoughts, been looking back on my younger years lately. I'm talking about when I was 9 and10 years old. There's a certain house our family was living in at the time and I call that house "my last stop at just being a kid." Sometimes I really miss the simplicity of those days. Many moments from that time that I can recall with total clarity. Great time.

Like my dad said years later. "Those were your good old days and you didn't know it at the time." Right you were dad.

I cannot handle our summers in Canada. They seem to be getting hotter as years go by. I have chronic migraines and the heat and humidity affect me greatly. I have to hibernate all summer long. The heat makes me so sick. I end up walking my dogs at 5:30 am or there abouts. As soon as I go outside I am in migraine mode. They’re horrible. They’re absolutely debilitating. I am doing Botox therapy for them now and taking a new med for them. That’s another reason I really love winter. A lot less pain and misery to deal with.

It’s a heat wave here in Indiana this morning! A whopping 16F at Chez Boogie. It was 4F yesterday morning and, luckily, no wind. It’s more of a winter this year than last, temp-wise, but we’ve had little snow. All of the fronts bringing moisture also brought heat, rising the ambient just above freezing. Boo!

There’s nothing quite as cathartic as lying on the couch, under a comforter, coffee in hand and a kitty in your lap. Yes, it’s 5:30am but I don’t have to go get in the shower for another hour. Best part of the day.

It’s a heat wave here in Indiana this morning! A whopping 16F at Chez Boogie. It was 4F yesterday morning and, luckily, no wind. It’s more of a winter this year than last, temp-wise, but we’ve had little snow. All of the fronts bringing moisture also brought heat, rising the ambient just above freezing. Boo!

There’s nothing quite as cathartic as lying on the couch, under a comforter, coffee in hand and a kitty in your lap. Yes, it’s 5:30am but I don’t have to go get in the shower for another hour. Best part of the day.

I live 40 miles east of Boogie. It was 70F and dry ALL DAY yesterday! Man, retirement has its perks like not having to leave my house all day. ;)

What pray tell is a snozzberries?

can you give a link to that host site for pics again, pls and thx

Refer to the opening scene from the movie Super Troopers.

R.fca02305ade2ff8836b96e8c4c3a1484

Back