Random. No more or less

It’s not bad, but I don’t drink if for the taste. I drink it because it keeps your insides all shiny, slick and protected from UV rays.
I get shiny and slick, but I’ve never felt the urge to expose my insides to UV rays. In fact, I go to great lengths to keep my insides inside.

On my way to rehearsal yesterday there was a street performer in the subway playing viola. His vibrato stopped me dead in my tracks. This was like putting all ingredients together to make the most exquisite piece of chocolate ever. I stood there and watched him play his song. I gave him a standing ovation with some yelps thrown in there. Everybody looked at me like I was someone from a lunatic asylum. He deserved this praise and more. He was in my opinion and elite symphony worthy musician! I talked to him for a bit. He told me that he spent 40 years in his basement practicing from the age of 5 because his parents were Tiger parents of Asian origin. I felt a little sorry for him because he told me he never had a childhood.

It’s amazing the ppl I meet each week. Last week it was that young Ukrainian woman(with story previous post somewhere! Lol) who flagged an Uber for me and paid for it. I wonder what next week will hold?

And I am sure that some of you have heard about the escalation of violence in Toronto subways it makes a little nervous. I am hyper vigilant of each and every person around me. Police presence has increased dramatically. Uniformed officers, undercover everywhere.

Never a dull moment! Lol

Last edited:
Back