Random. No more or less

How deep is the snow where those Huskies go in your area? Lol

We hired a service to come and do ours. We are 3 misfits. I shovelled the porch and that was my limit. My son tore his bicep at work. Between me and my husband we can’t do anything either. Our driveway fits 9 cars comfortably. It’s a weird shape. It’s a big ‘un. We had almost a foot. Not crazy by Canadian standards.

We hired a service to come and do ours. We are 3 misfits. I shovelled the porch and that was my limit. My son tore his bicep at work. Between me and my husband we can’t do anything either. Our driveway fits 9 cars comfortably. It’s a weird shape. It’s a big ‘un. We had almost a foot. Not crazy by Canadian standards.
prs should make a ’canadian standard’.

I love this show and always have. Can you imagine the fall out from such a show today. Some ppl still get their panties in knot over this show. I tell them to go suck a lemon.

Yeah, my wife and I rewatched it earlier last year, I remember how upset some people were about it at the time, and it’s honestly pretty tame compared to stuff on network television now.

Al isn’t even all that big of a misogynist, if anything he takes the brunt of the punishment.

Bummer...
Here in the Canuckian Bahamas snow is a rarity.
***Edit*** So far...

prs should make a ’canadian standard’.
aka Chaotic Santana
CK_JujuTopWoodToGuitar.JPG

I don’t have hardly any fears except for drowning. That will always and has always freaked me out.

And….your here to tell us! A win win!
I am generally fearless - with the exception being in the middle of doing something I realize I might regret after I'm already committed.

that looks like the underside of a horseshoe crab.
Or one of these monsters. Yeah that thing eats a live sharks head. Reason 100001.2 why I don’t swim in the ocean. Well that and only one arm works like it’s supposed to so I generally just swim in circles looking like wounded prey so it just doesn’t seem prudent

Back