Random. No more or less

Trust me, you never ever want to see me on a bad day! My son once told me to turn down the Pit bull attitude.

images

What delivery man in their right mind opens the front door, steps in and throws the package on the floor? My dogs went crazy and even though they are small breeds it doesn’t stop them from inflicting damage via a bite. I am phoning UPS. That’s BS.
Yeah my Yorkie must sense how much distain I have for UPS he got one on the upper inside of the thigh a few years ago. Luckily the ups guy didn’t sue me but I did warn him. May be why every package I get from UPS looks like somebody ran over it and sometimes apparently backs over it for good measure.

Yeah my Yorkie must sense how much distain I have for UPS he got one on the upper inside of the thigh a few years ago. Luckily the ups guy didn’t sue me but I did warn him. May be why every package I get from UPS looks like somebody ran over it and sometimes apparently backs over it for good measure.

When we still had our dog, if she was outside, we tried to get to the door at the least whenever a delivery came. I always told the person, "She's never bitten anyone, but I'd bet you hear that about every dog you encounter." Never did bite anyone, even when I told her to attack. Seems she always recognized my wife.

Don't listen to this guy. He's just upset because we keep reminding him about his Speedo pics, and it brings up bad memories of the last time he wore them. (Customs stopped him and confiscated the plums he was smuggling.)

Or the budgie!

When we still had our dog, if she was outside, we tried to get to the door at the least whenever a delivery came. I always told the person, "She's never bitten anyone, but I'd bet you hear that about every dog you encounter." Never did bite anyone, even when I told her to attack. Seems she always recognized my wife.

“Does your dog bite?…….”

Moody Blues?
One of my favorite session players I call on for projects was supposed to tour with the Moodies in 2020, but of course the tour got cancelled due to COVID while they were in rehearsals. He was pretty disappointed. Would have been a big tour.

All of which reminds me, I need to give him a call and say hello.

So RANDOMLY (see what I did there?) a buddy of mine calls me up earlier. He's a fairly accomplished musician, we've jammed a few times and worked a bunch of festivals together (staff, not talent :D ).

"Hey, long shot," he says, "but I've got a mint 98-99 era MIM Jazz bass I bought new for a session, used a few times and has only been played about 3 times in the last 8 years. Midnight Wine, RW fretboard. Just gave it strings and a set up and plays great. Before I put it online, you want it? For you, $XXX (insert stupid low price)."

Me: "Sold."

Him: "Really? No pressure."

Me: "Well, you do realize that's way under priced."

Him: "Yea, it's cool. Just want it to get played."

Me: "Done deal...what else you got???" ;)

LSchefman you are a very exceptional human being. So diversely talented but very humble. What a very admirable quality!! I have had my fair share of musicians with egos. Some of the run ins that I have had with egos over the years would blow your mind. I could write a book if I was ever so inclined but I am not.

I love this show and always have. Can you imagine the fall out from such a show today. Some ppl still get their panties in knot over this show. I tell them to go suck a lemon.

Yeah, that show and this one are classics, but they'd never get away with most of this stuff today.

Since it's super bowl season, here's a classic!

LSchefman you are a very exceptional human being. So diversely talented but very humble. What a very admirable quality!! I have had my fair share of musicians with egos. Some of the run ins that I have had with egos over the years would blow your mind. I could write a book if I was ever so inclined but I am not.
I simply woke up to the fact that I'm not 'all that'.

There's always someone smarter, more accomplished, more talented, more creative, harder-working, better looking, etc. So it eems pretty foolish to delude myself into thinking I'm somehow indispensable to the world.

I simply woke up to the fact that I'm not 'all that'.

There's always someone smarter, more accomplished, more talented, more creative, harder-working, better looking, etc. So it eems pretty foolish to delude myself into thinking I'm somehow indispensable to the world.
Everyone is dispensable. I just had to tell you how much I admire you for just being you! You are a feather in your cap. Just accept the compliment pls and thank you! Lol

Back