Random. No more or less

I can’t imagine why anyone would buy regular thickness bologna when thick sliced is the cats @ss!?

I can't imagine why anyone would want to eat cat @ss.

dr-cox-scrubs.gif

I always preferred thin sliced. More flavor is released due to greater exposure to the air, and whatever sauce/mustard/mayo etc. works its way into the little interleaved spaces, but I used to pile up the thin sliced stuff and liked it better than thick sliced.

I got as much bologna into the sandwich by volume, however.

Not that I'm claiming there's any right or wrong to this, but that's why many people prefer thin sliced meats.

Unfortunately, I'm now not allowed to eat bologna at all. :(
As SRV would say...

And that's a cold cut, baby
Yeah that's a drag
A cold cut, baby
I've let our bologna go bad...

Need help!!

Can anyone recommend a busking PA with 40 or more watts of power. Willing to spend up to $250. Good quality like maybe Bose etc.
$250 won't get you much, and certainly not Bose.
That said look for a used Yorkville powered PA speaker. 10" woofer if possible. I have a Yamaha DXR 10 that would certainly do the job, but those are a little pricey.

Need help!!

Can anyone recommend a busking PA with 40 or more watts of power. Willing to spend up to $250. Good quality like maybe Bose etc.
The Bose S1 would be perfect, but not at the $250 range I'm sorry to say. I've been trying sing that unit since 2018 and its perfect for busking. Sorry this isn't more help!

Last edited:
Need help!!

You can pick up a used Roland Cube Street for under $250 or a New Blackstar ID:Core 40 for under $200. both get really loud and have excellent clean channels. Built in effects are decent but a bit hard to manage if you are doing a bunch of different songs with different effects settings. Both work well with outboard effects pedals.

Back