Random. No more or less

Yeah, that's really just talking about the brutal heat/humidity.
I'm working from home today and am working on the front porch! The porch is covered, so I'm not going hard core and working on the back deck. But, I will be out working all evening in the sun tonight. It's mowing night. Should work up a good sweat!

Last edited:
WhenIWasYourAge.png

Who here hasn’t played Mustang Sally? I was listening to a few ppl yesterday discussing how much they hate this song. Prolonged exposure most likely! 😂
I've played it on occasion. No matter where I am with a guitar (not acoustic) seems like somebody wants to hear it. Don't mind it really, although it is a bit long in the tooth and has been overplayed I think. I've found it does have mixed reviews from both performers and audiences. If I'm in the mood for it and the people want to hear it, I go with the wants of my listeners.
If I feel like doing the damn thing I play it...I'm the one with the guitar, haha

Psalm 104:5
He established the earth upon its foundations,
So that it will not totter forever and ever.

1 Chronicles 16:30
Tremble before Him, all the earth;
Indeed, the world is firmly established, it will not be moved.

Psalm 93:1
The Lord reigns, He is clothed with majesty;
The Lord has clothed and girded Himself with strength;

It's not that I'm using these as proof, it's just that these line up with the evidence that the earth isn't really spinning through space.

Psalm 104:5
He established the earth upon its foundations,
So that it will not totter forever and ever.

1 Chronicles 16:30
Tremble before Him, all the earth;

Psalm 93:1
The Lord reigns, He is clothed with majesty;
The Lord has clothed and girded Himself with strength;

It's not that I'm using these as proof, it's just that these line up with the evidence that the earth isn't really spinning through space.
The earth IS so finely balanced in it's own rotation, and in it's orbit of the sun, that it clearly is firm and won't be moved.

Ridicule is something else that should also be left out of this thread, no? Just because someone thinks differently than you does not mean they have earned ridicule. Everyone believes what they want to believe. I thought we were all friends here.

The earth IS so finely balanced in it's own rotation, and in it's orbit of the sun, that it clearly is firm and won't be moved.
You can't feel it, but we're rocketing through space at 1.3 million mph. That's because the Earth is orbiting the sun, which is orbiting the center of the galaxy, which is barreling through the cosmic wind of radiation released during the Big Bang. 😸😸😸 Earth orbits around the sun at a speed of approximately 67,100 miles per hour (30 kilometers per second) 1. To put that in perspective, it’s equivalent to traveling from Rio de Janeiro to Cape Town (or alternatively, London to New York) in about 3 minutes! 🌎🚀 It's a contradiction.

Time travel doesn’t work because the planet isn’t where the time traveler went to. I feel badly for the time travelers just floating around out there in space.

Since my last day of work two weeks ago, my average resting heart rate is 8 bpm lower.

I'm not a flat earther. I don't have enough evidence that I can prove. I'm more non rotating earth. Space isn't real the way it is described. More of just lights in the sky. Here is one model. Note that the whole thing isn't just flat.

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Back