Random. No more or less

Last night I realized once again that posts about the various adventures of my family members are probably over the top.

What can I say? I adore them. It's hard for me to keep it bottled up.
No probs! You are a very proud parent/grand parent. Brag all you want. I am good. That means I can brag about my brood without shame! Lol

Absolutely!

I am bragging right now! Our youngest pup Blade is going to be a service dog. He has to jump through many hoops to get there. We just have to nip his jumping up on ppl. He has a very loving and sociable personality. He loves to be loved. Perfect for seniors or a hospital visit with children. He’s only 16 months old. He’s young. We’ll figure it out. I am on his case being very diligent with his training. He’s that little annoying brother that needs to be a part of everything.

Last edited:
Well, how about a covid update?

Its been nearly two weeks now, still getting an A+ on my covid test. Everything tastes like snot. Tacos? Snot with hot sauce. Hand tossed pizza? Snot with cheese. Straight pink salt? Snot rocks. I'm exhausted...I think today is a good day for Skyrim.
Covid is not fun at all. I've discovered that 7 weeks after covid, my asthma is noticeably worse when I go outside and try to breathe. It's a f#cked up disease.

Not that any diseases are good.

Covid is not fun at all. I've discovered that 7 weeks after covid, my asthma is noticeably worse when I go outside and try to breathe. It's a f#cked up disease.

Not that any diseases are good.
Yeah, noticed that too. My breath is shorter and I'm getting winded easier. I'm still wheezing and couching here and there. Its not bad, but its not something I get with normal colds, so this is new.

I feel like posting something that isn't about buying something new, bargain' on my kids, or about me/my work.

Can't think of a damn thing. This is why I'm very boring.

Any weird dreams? Any vacations planned for the future? Any future musical aspirations? Any weird shopping excursions? Anything will do. Lol

Last edited:
What's a hockey?

It’s like football on ice. You know the game you play with your foot rather than your hands.

Those clever Canadian fellows designed a wooden foot to hit the ball with, then flattened the ball.

They saw golf and thought we could play that in our country, it’s just a bit colder. Less rain though.

It’s like football on ice. You know the game you play with your foot rather than your hands.

Those clever Canadian fellows designed a wooden foot to hit the ball with, then flattened the ball.

They saw golf and thought we could play that in our country, it’s just a bit colder. Less rain though.
Those darn Canadians. Maple syrup, Alex Lifeson, working healthcare....what'll they think of next?

Back