Random. No more or less

I am wandering if any of you truly believe the moon landing happened with Buzz Aldren and Neil Armstrong? And if not, why?

Just a discussion and nothing more!

There’s a Moon Landing thread started by your friend @DreamTheaterRules (aka WingerRules). It’s an absolute sh!t show. Don’t know if you want to reduce your thread to that.

Just sayin’ for a friend.

There’s a Moon Landing thread started by your friend @DreamTheaterRules (aka WingerRules). It’s an absolute sh!t show. Don’t know if you want to reduce your thread to that.

Just sayin’ for a friend.
Damn, you beat me to it! Well, here is the link to the thread if you want to suffer through it Miss Lola:

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/another-moon-landing-for-some-people-not-to-believe.57838/

To be clear, this thread was about the new moon landing by India, but the original was touched upon in that thread amidst the horror!!

And just so you know @Lola , my laugh emoji reaction to your post was not to laugh at you, but I was laughing about the thread listed above and how your question related to it ;~))

Last edited:
I am not sure how I would handle an experience like that. Part of me thinks I would like it. I would like to make a connection with something outside of my own head like that. The hardest part for me would be learning how to meditate correctly and getting past it feeling silly. I feel like I am so far away from being able to get there. My brain is always on and it is hard to turn it off. I don't have trouble sleeping for the most part. I just don't know that I know how to relax anymore.
I totally get it. When I entered into that meditation routine, I was trying to affect a big change in my life as detailed above. I also had felt that meditation seemed a tad silly to me (used to feel the same way about golf), but once I got into my routine (after about a month or so), it was a very comforting time. I generally did my routine shortly before bed time. I would recommend that you do some research like I did about what people do in their routines/practices, what meditation means to people, what you want out of it, and develop something of your own that does not feel silly. It really is very relaxing and it helped me clear my head each day considering that was part of my routine, to not let ANY other thoughts into my head, just looking inward and trying to get in touch with my mind and my body and my soul rather than the world in which I exist at this time.

I totally get it. When I entered into that meditation routine, I was trying to affect a big change in my life as detailed above. I also had felt that meditation seemed a tad silly to me (used to feel the same way about golf), but once I got into my routine (after about a month or so), it was a very comforting time. I generally did my routine shortly before bed time. I would recommend that you do some research like I did about what people do in their routines/practices, what meditation means to people, what you want out of it, and develop something of your own that does not feel silly. It really is very relaxing and it helped me clear my head each day considering that was part of my routine, to not let ANY other thoughts into my head, just looking inward and trying to get in touch with my mind and my body and my soul rather than the world in which I exist at this time.
I think the biggest hurdle beyond getting past the feeling silly part is to really figure out how to do it. I am not sure what I want out of it at this point other than being able to clear my head and give my mind a chance to breathe a little. I may have to try more of the guided mediations to see if I can get started that way. The nice thing about those is I use my earbuds to listen to it so it blocks everything else out.

Back