Quilted Maple Top Worship!

Your PS almost looks green in that top pic!
It can have a greenish tint at times depending on lighting(usually in dim yellow light). Outside in natural light, usually more blue pops. Might be because it's laying in the grass here.

dscn2604-jpg.540794
Nice guitars, but I kinda wanna take a nap on your rug!

My wife bought the rug once. Deep to get lost or loose small things. But guitars are of scale staying at surface ;-)

Just wanted to say thanks for your best wishes - sorry for my late reply - things are hectic as you can guess. So that'll be me down to one PRS but the orange one was always my fave anyway. It'd cost me quite a lot to buy one similar to my purple one back again due to price rises over the years.. though to be honest, I find I frequently swap between guitars when I play, so will be good to stick to fewer. Or maybe I'm making excuses.
In any case, bigger things to worry about and thanks again.

Perfect color for that top. Outstanding!

Thanks much! It wasn't an easy choice, as the shop had 6 in stock at the time -- two in charcoal burst, then faded whale blue, jade, blood orange, and the above. They were all phenomenal specimens but Santana won the day. It was amazing being surrounded by all those beasties in the couple hours it took to reach a decision. :)

Gorgeous! The quilt, the inlays, the colors - everything!

My contribution, thanks to a little Seattle sunbreak.

xxusYR7.jpg

Is this Vintage Yellow? Holy ****, the first PRS I ever noticed in my life had this colour (and such a quilted top). A CU24. But Black Gold and quilted maple caught me 19 years later :)

Back