Quilted Maple Top Worship!

PRS-MH2015_2470x1280.jpg

IF I were ever to custom-order, I'd like that kind of "close" quilt.... and finished in the color of my cat's eyes. Actually I'd have to do two guitars then, because my two Siamese have gorgeous eyes. One's eyes are clear blue, and the other's are blue-violet.
Or you could just do a fade. :evil:

(I'd love it if you posted pics of your kitties -- blue violet sounds interesting, I don't think I've ever seen that, and 'blurple' (aka violet or indigo of varying shades) is my favourite color.)

I'm sry if this is your guitar i'v posted....but then again I'm really happy for you! We are allowed to post someone else's guitar, right?
My favorite PRS

EfcGnv4.jpg

Nice, but that's not quilt. It's feathercrotch curly maple.

Or you could just do a fade. :evil:

(I'd love it if you posted pics of your kitties -- blue violet sounds interesting, I don't think I've ever seen that, and 'blurple' (aka violet or indigo of varying shades) is my favourite color.)
I'll try to get a pic that does their eyes justice. The only ones I have are from this old iPad, which does not have high image resolution.

Timber theft is a problem nation-wide. No species is immune from old-growth maple to fast growing pine. In the early 2000's, nearly a million dollars worth of walnut was stolen from my family's land in West Virginia. LOcal authorities usually take the attitude, "It's just wood. It'll grow back so what's the problem?" Good to see the scum out West is getting prosecuted.

Back