Quilted Maple Top Worship!

img_0096.jpg

Classiest one I've seen yet.
Thanks. Saw it on Guitar Center, but you know how anonymous it is buying from their website so I slept on it. Then I thought about it, and a lot of the guitars are one-at-a-time, even if they have multiple ones. So I called them and asked them if the pictured guitar was actually the one being sold. He couldn't tell me, but he said probably, since they only had one in that particular model in that particular color, and the photographer takes their own photographs of the first guitar for the website. Then he reminded me that I could return it if I wasn't happy with it for whatever reason. Sold! It was. It's got this beautiful asymmetrical swirl to it, that I just adore. Never giving this one up. (And those are the Guitar Center pro shots, not my own.)

Thanks. Saw it on Guitar Center, but you know how anonymous it is buying from their website so I slept on it. Then I thought about it, and a lot of the guitars are one-at-a-time, even if they have multiple ones. So I called them and asked them if the pictured guitar was actually the one being sold. He couldn't tell me, but he said probably, since they only had one in that particular model in that particular color, and the photographer takes their own photographs of the first guitar for the website. Then he reminded me that I could return it if I wasn't happy with it for whatever reason. Sold! It was. It's got this beautiful asymmetrical swirl to it, that I just adore. Never giving this one up. (And those are the Guitar Center pro shots, not my own.)

IF I were ever to custom-order, I'd like that kind of "close" quilt.... and finished in the color of my cat's eyes. Actually I'd have to do two guitars then, because my two Siamese have gorgeous eyes. One's eyes are clear blue, and the other's are blue-violet.

Back