Quick tip...

Son of a....I love Judy Greer! Heard her on a podcast and got unreasonably excited when she said she's gone to a Cleveland club I've gone to and like.

I have to admit I was a little starstruck... I had just "discovered" Arrested Development (like, two years after it went off the air) and she showed up at this charity auction dinner for Steppenwolf Theatre I was playing.

Total sweetheart and very cool.

Pam is still my jam on Archer though. I'm a lil' disappointed Amber Nash doesn't look like her, especially since I've heard rumors of a live action Archer movie.

I have to admit I was a little starstruck... I had just "discovered" Arrested Development (like, two years after it went off the air) and she showed up at this charity auction dinner for Steppenwolf Theatre I was playing.

Total sweetheart and very cool.

Part of me would absolutely love to meet her, especially after that podcast episode because she sounded like a total sweetheart and really, really cool.

Another part of me doesn't want to meet her because I know I'd turn into that total dork that people tell Twitter stories about. "Worst fan encounter? There was this guy..."

Ho-lee...:cool:
Again, you're my hero. She's amazing.

PRS marketing should work some product placement deals in the animation/animae and superhero movie genre. If Archer or Deadpool were in bar bands, they'd rock PRSi.
Well Cheryl/Carol did become a country star in one season...I forget what guitars were featured, though...oh well, guess I gotta watch the whole season again...
(wanders off to try to find appropriate archer animated gif, comes up empty)
ohwell.gif~c200

Part of me would absolutely love to meet her, especially after that podcast episode because she sounded like a total sweetheart and really, really cool.

Another part of me doesn't want to meet her because I know I'd turn into that total dork that people tell Twitter stories about. "Worst fan encounter? There was this guy..."

Nah, errbody knows you're cool, Alan.

Back