Question about the SE Standard LTD

Got the Standard in today. Was allowed to unpack it and play a little. Feels great and very easy to play. Build quality was good, couldn't find anything on it. The color was nice but didn't give me the wow factor. But it back in its box and on Tuesday I am taking the drive to the dealer. Have reserved the Zebrawood. The guy told me that they also have a maple finish limited edition which came only to Europe. Looks nice from the picture but also didn't really gave me the wow factor as the Zebrawood does. Of course every grain is different so I will compare them and take the one that is the most stunning to me.

0Rvjw2y.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder why I can not get the photos up. o_O I use the image icon from the menu above but after the link has been entered I only see IMG and not the actual photo. Anyone an idea why?

I wonder why I can not get the photos up. o_O I use the image icon from the menu above but after the link has been entered I only see IMG and not the actual photo. Anyone an idea why?

You need to use a third party image hosting site, like Imgur or Postimage, then use the share code in the text box here.

Back