Question about a unique refinish idea I had...

phillybri

My two favorite colors are purple and orange. My DGT is Solana Burst, which is just about the best representation of orange I've ever seen on a guitar.

The idea I'm considering is to have one half of the bookmatched chevron top on my DGT refinished in Armando's Amethyst, while keeping the other half Solana Burst.

Is this something that can be done through the PTC? What would it cost? Has anyone done this before?

laiy.jpg

you will need to do a email directly to PTC or customer care for a price. Best to fill out a PTC request. Send them a pic of the guitar and they will be able to tell you if they or what they can do.

And i agree with Andy474x, do a fade.

Just add a purple burst to what you already have. That would look mighty tight!

Yep! Shawn read my mind and said it. Let art imitate nature. The Orange is not exact, but you get the point. The electric blue microburst behind the Armandos on the lower bout would be off the charts! I have had a similar idea I want to do with Armandos and Fire Redburst, which resembles another saltwater fish.

th

laiy.jpg

I have had a similar idea I want to do with Armandos and Fire Redburst, which resembles another saltwater fish.

Last edited:
Back