Quality PRS Tech in DFW?

Stitch72

A lover, not a fighter
Can anyone recommend a quality tech that knows PRS in the DFW metroplex (preferably closer to the Fort Worth side)?

I've got some slight issues with my SE Custom 24, and I'd really like a tech that knows and has some history with PRS.

Sometimes it is possible to rectify any anomalies ourselves. Have you tried a keyword search relating to your issues in the forums here? Chances are good that they will have been discussed before.

Sometimes it is possible to rectify any anomalies ourselves. Have you tried a keyword search relating to your issues in the forums here? Chances are good that they will have been discussed before.

Yes, I've searched the forums, and determined my issues could be with the nut, the tuners or the tremolo system. I'm willing to try fixing things myself, but would still love to have some one experienced take a look at the guitar. I bought it used, and I'm not sure what might have been done by the previous owner.

With no recommendations from locals, I would try the guy's at Guitar Sanctuary. Great team and I would be confident they would look after my guitar.

Thanks - I have reached out to them and Guitar Maverick, since they are both local PRS dealers.

If you haven't already gotten the issue sorted, go to the guitar sanctuary. Their repair guy is top notch, and they have probably had more PRSi pass through their hands than anyone else in DFW.

Back