Purple Iris

AragonWingfoot

The thing in the 2021 drop that stuck out to me most was the new color purple iris. I really like purple guitars, yet I can only find the little picture on the color on the prs website and nothing else. Anybody have any pictures they would like to share?

I like it also, and love purple overall. Could not find any pics either. I think it is a close call to the private stock color purple mist, but purple mist appears to be purple mist on a faded black background???

I must have missed that! When did they announce that color, and for what models? I just looked through the products on the website, and don’t see purple iris listed anywhere. Only thing I see is Black Iris on the Fiore. I’m surprised there is no purple option on the core line, unless I’m missing something. It’s like all the colors I love, no one else seems to like! So tired of seeing these brownish, vintage colors on everything. Let’s get some of those killer light blue’s, aquamarine, white wash, and purple colors back in the mix!

Great, thanks! I could not find them...but I did not look at every model. I had just assumed that whatever “core” model it was, they all had the same color options for that year.

The thing in the 2021 drop that stuck out to me most was the new color purple iris. I really like purple guitars, yet I can only find the little picture on the color on the prs website and nothing else. Anybody have any pictures they would like to share?
So if your on the PRS website and you go to the new Studio model it only comes in three new colors Green,Cobalt Blue and the Purple Iris. if you watch Brian's demo I believe he's playing the purple iris.

I thought the same thing at first. It is the faded whale blue. The updated color choice pics seem to show the purple iris, to me any way, as a faded violet. I see some subtle blue and purple hues in those pics.

Ok, I think I nailed down the Purple Iris. If you watch the the launch video the first new guitar they show is the Studio. Paul has the green one and says this is the studio and that is ( as he points to Jack ) the Special. I believe the Speical is in the new Purple Iris.

Yeah looks great. It looks brighter on the launch video though. I’m going to get the studio and it will be in the purple iris or the green for sure. Going to go crazy picking between the two lol

Looks suspiciously similar to this 'custom' color that showed up on a few guitars late last year:
h57LCFr.jpg

No purple option on the core line, unless I’m missing something subutex doctors near me It’s like all the colors I love, no one else seems to like! So tired of seeing these brownish.
Check again. Bottom of the page are the available colors. Purple Iris is there.

Just looks splotchy to me. I think I’ve only seen two purple guitars from PRS since the 2000’s that looked amazing.

Kinda wish they’d bring back the old purple.

My first PRS was a 2019 Custom 22 in Purple Mist, Ebony 'board. Still have it, love it!

Back