Pulled the trigger on a Tremonti AP :)

Morphine

Hi all, new member here. Been lurking and reading a bit the past few weeks and figured it was time to post since I just placed an order for a Tremonti Artist Package!

I've had two or three PRS's over the years and all of them were great guitars but I always wished that I could get one with an ebony fretboard without having to go Private Stock. When I found out recently that it was now available as part of the AP, I had to do it.

My specs are pretty simple...

Tremonti Model
Ebony Fretboard
Contour Charcoal Burst
Black knobs/pickup rings/toggle
Adjustable stoptail bridge
Nickel hardware.

Pretty stoked and can't wait to get this. Gonna be a long wait haha. I will have to live vicariously through others "NGD" posts for the foreseeable future ;)

Sounds very cool indeed! As a guy who's waited for Artist Packs in the past, yeah, the waiting is the hardest part! ;)

I just got a Tremonti AP with and ebony board this week as well. I have had the rosewood Tremonti in the past but the ebony blew me out of the water when I played it. You wont regret. :)

Congrats on your adjustable stoptail bridge Tremonti order! The wait is the hardest part, but when it eventually arrives it will be a thing beauty. I love mine. \m/

Sounds like an amazing guitar! I hope you have something to play in the interval. I'm going on 5 months now since my order.

Come to think of it, I think PRS does this on purpose! Reels you in and makes you wait. Its been so painful that I've bought a Private Stock in the interval!!

Kevin

Haha, yeah.. I have a few guitars to play in the meantime. ;) My father also plays, and has a nice LP I tend to try and sneak away from his place every now and then.

I've waited for my AP order 10 weeks (what a torturous wait) and was delivered just few weeks before
Christmas, i orderd mine with ebony fb also, believe me you'll love everything about it.
It's gonna be badass :D

Congrats, and welcome to Club Tremonti!

Now we just have to get you to graduate to one with a trem! :vroam:

Congrats, and welcome to Club Tremonti!

Now we just have to get you to graduate to one with a trem! :vroam:

LOL, thanks!

I actually own one right now with a trem. It's a really nice guitar but I have never ever been one for trems. I know I can block it and yadda yadda, but if I am ordering one to my specs, no sense in having one ;).

Congrats on the order, and welcome aboard! I've always loved ebony boards, too. I bet it's a good compliment to the Tremonti.

LOL, thanks!

I actually own one right now with a trem. It's a really nice guitar but I have never ever been one for trems. I know I can block it and yadda yadda, but if I am ordering one to my specs, no sense in having one ;).

I don't use a trem all that much - at least, I don't think I do, definitely not much dive-bombing - but when I pick up a stop tail, I always find myself reaching for the bar. If I have the trem, a lot of times I seem to ignore it. Go figure.

10707128_1528992187347673_1318697330_n.jpg

10727644_839310049435578_720192048_n.jpg

Sorry, took me a while to get some pics taken.

Now that I have had mine for a month or so, one thing I have noticed is that the tremonti bridge pickup might be kind of bright for the ebony board. Im thinking of switching it to a \m/ pickup. Other than that, I am still loving mine. I hope you get yours soon.

Now that I have had mine for a month or so, one thing I have noticed is that the tremonti bridge pickup might be kind of bright for the ebony board. Im thinking of switching it to a \m/ pickup. Other than that, I am still loving mine. I hope you get yours soon.

Yeah? Interesting. What kind of rig are you playing it through?
I will have to see once mine arrives. Hopefully sooner rather than later ;).

Back