Public Service Announcement: Trolls

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;150465 said:
Had to re-read my own advice...

it's easy to get sucked in because you want to offer some helpful advice and that's the trigger they're looking for. Next you're defending your advice, and you're invested. It can be tough to just let go.

Last edited:
You sad, miserable lot. Labeling someone a troll because they bring up a differing viewpoint or want to bring a scintilla (that's for you Les) of objectivity to a thread is pretty pathetic. Says more about you than me, and yes we all know what prompted Hansy to revive this.

Grow up and accept the fact that others may think differently than you. Every electric I own is a PRS, so I'm not some douche here to play Calvin pissing on a CU24. It's embarrassing and does more damage to the brand to watch some of you guys railroad threads at the slightest hint of criticism than to just let the conversation happen.

This thread has run it's course. Action has been taken.

let-it-be.jpg

Not that it's at all relevant to this thread, but I did music for Epcot Center several years ago.

I'm pretty sure my music's not there anymore, but they actually had me flown in to hear the idiosyncrasies of the venue's acoustics so I'd know how to do the mix. I thought that was pretty cool attention to detail.

Plus, you know, fun!

I've been actively avoiding a few threads for the last week or so. Just too much BS talk going on, which is a damn shame, because I like to hang out here. There was some good discussion in the Bernie vs. S2 Mira thread. That's how a resolution is made around here, no pissing and moaning necessary, no defending the company necessary, just let good business and a great company do their thing, and let's all get on to greener pastures. It all works out.

Last edited:
Back