Public Service Announcement: Trolls

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
Don't feed them.

DontFeedTrolls_zps7d45fbff.jpg

Last edited:
Trolls, once identified, should be suspended or banned.

It's not always easy to tell the difference between a troll and a miserable human being who posts a lot of hate and discontent (anonymously, of course). Until there is a test or some hard evidence that they're trolling, the best course of action is to ignore them and let their thread sink.

When I was eighteen I asked a friend if he wanted to come with me to help protest a KKK rally in our city park. He said "No, just ignore them. If no one ever showed up to protest (which is where they derive their power) then they'll stop organizing rallies because there won't be any point." I think that logic applies here.

Let the trolls say what they wanna say. If no one pushes back or bumps the thread, they have nothing else to argue about and their thread sinks. Problem solved. If they revive their own thread to grind the same axe... then I have all the proof I need.

:evil:

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;86089 said:
Let the trolls say what they wanna say. If no one pushes back or bumps the thread, they have nothing else to argue about and their thread sinks. Problem solved. If they revive their own thread to grind the same axe... then I have all the proof I need.

Bravo! :congrats:

Whew, I almost fed a troll earlier today, but something told me not to. It is a good thing I listen on occasion to those voices in my head. If a troll starves to death, I hope the subgroup of PETA that specializes in trolls does not chew my hind quarters over it.

Last edited:
I don't understand the disparaging remarks about trolls. I always thought they were cute little collectible things:

images

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;86089 said:

Wilco :D

Back