Public Service Announcement: SC 250 is Available Now

Reading through various threads I saw a lot of folks wanting the SC250 back in the lineup. It has been available for awhile now. So I thought I would do a little PSA and post it here in case someone else missed it's availability. Well guys, you can order it now. It is available thru the Artist Package program only. The specs are not available, but I did notice the adjustable stop tailpiece. If it is allowed, I am sure a dealer could post the specs in this thread for everyone. The picture is from the Artist, Gallery page in the new finish Bloodorange. Also available in Artist Package only is a Hollowbody I, Custom22 Soapbar, and Singlecut Tremolo. PRS has also introduced Paul's Guitar to the Artist Package. Just thought I would share what I seen considering the questions. Enjoy!

PS. A question for whomever knows the answer. Is a Hollowbody I named so because it only has a maple cap, and not a maple back?

sc250_bloodorange.jpg

Last edited:
Melodee music has an SC250 in stock. Saw it when I stopped by there today. Natural finish.

Thank you Markie.

Good deal Hangar,

I recently acquired a 20th Anniv. SC250 in Natural. I love it and those "7" pickups it has. If ever I order a Private Stock, I just may have to go with those pups. Supposedly, they were the cats meow when they came out. I guess they got lost in the shuffle with the other great pups PRS introduced.

Thanks for posting this info.
I would like to know the other specs as well, and what neck carve you can get on these.
And if possible 408 pickups :D

And I think for simplicity, the wrap around tailpiece instead of a stop tailpiece like my SG has.

Oh, and that color above rocks.

bigdirk_clear.gif

That's cool if its making a return. I saw that pic posted above in the artist package section of the website but when I was reading the spec's are not linked I assumed it was a carryover from years past. If its back that's awesome news1

That's cool if its making a return. I saw that pic posted above in the artist package section of the website but when I was reading the spec's are not linked I assumed it was a carryover from years past. If its back that's awesome news1

I here you, but I new it was not in the list for last year and when I saw the pic in the new color blood orange, I knew it was on!

Back