PTC UK experiance

Simon Says

A Dentist for the Lawyers
I have just sent the PTC request to the guys in Cambridge. I'm waiting for how much the damage will be. I'm expecting nothing short of great service, but can I have a run on how the prices look like from guys who had experiance with them?

Job will be to swap Phase 1 tuners on to Phase 3 (I already have the tuners), plugging old holes, matching finish. I may do a fret dress too, if I can afford it

Alnus Rubra

Loving nature’s wonders
I have just sent the PTC request to the guys in Cambridge. I'm waiting for how much the damage will be. I'm expecting nothing short of great service, but can I have a run on how the prices look like from guys who had experiance with them?

Job will be to swap Phase 1 tuners on to Phase 3 (I already have the tuners), plugging old holes, matching finish. I may do a fret dress too, if I can afford it

The guy that does the re-finish work uploads to IG and his work is top notch.

Alnus Rubra

Loving nature’s wonders
Here’s a link to his IG

Simon Says

Here’s a link to his IG

Thank you good Sir. I owe you some haggis

Simon Says

Here's my experiance so far.

A week from sending my request - crickets.

Meanwhile I have managed to run my other guitar trough Monty's guitar spa. They did the re-crawn, setup, cut me a new tremolo wood block in 24h. If you in England, close to Cheltenham and looking for a good tech I can't recommend https://www.montysguitars.com/ enough. Great nerds to chat too - they will talk you gear to death!!! Matt and George, if you reading this - you are the ****!

I give PTC another few days and if still no word, I do the tuner stuff with Monty's