PTC shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Leibach

This is how PTC sent my Silver Sky back to me!
7H1iQjn

Well I tried to post an image but the control freaks at PRS won't allow it..
They left the trem arm floating in my case.. knicked me guitar. I spoke with a supervisor and he said it was because I didn't send it in a PRS hardcase.!!

It's criminal, I can't believe Paul would let an employee not secure a trem arm before Shipping. Regardless of the hardcase, it made it to them just fine!!

Was the guitar in the original PRS soft case that came with it?

Was the trem arm in a side pocket?

Sorry about your guitar...that really sucks that it happened.

In my experiences with the PTC, everything was handled with the upmost care and respect.

I would advise continuing to reach out to PRS and trying to get something resolved that route. It may take multiple points of contact, but I have faith in PRS's customer service and you will eventually get it resolved.

I will say, while it may seem like a good route at the time you posted this, expressing your grievance here will usually do nothing by way of getting your issue solved. For the most part, we're all just customers with zero pull at the corporate level. A couple employees will chime in here and there, but all customer service issues are handled outside of the forum.

Good luck!

In my experiences with the PTC, everything was handled with the upmost care and respect.

I would advise continuing to reach out to PRS and trying to get something resolved that route. It may take multiple points of contact, but I have faith in PRS's customer service and you will eventually get it resolved.

I will say, while it may seem like a good route at the time you posted this, expressing your grievance here will usually do nothing by way of getting your issue solved. For the most part, we're all just customers with zero pull at the corporate level. A couple employees will chime in here and there, but all customer service issues are handled outside of the forum.

Good luck!
I agree. I am sure they will work with you to make it right

Good luck!

I agree. I am sure they will work with you to make it right

Probably not if they see the “witty” Instagram page he made…

I stumbled upon it for some bizarre reason.
At first I recognized the pics then I noticed the poetry that this person spewed out all over his newly created page.
I don’t want to misquote his elegant phrasing, so I won’t even try. If I come across it again, I’ll make sure to post a link.
What a turd

Was out of the country.
But it's on IG
@uncle_pauls_shipping_co
In case your wondering.
I was and still am getting screwed by the dealer C&M Music and PRS.
C&M said they will refund when the guitar is returned and looked over. Well they won't answer when I questioned the marks the Thermolo arm put in the finish. Will they full refund? Won't answer. PRS CS is even worse to deal with.
I sent the guitar In a hardcase with bubble wrap around the neck and the thremolo in the pocket, it was secured with bubble wrap around it also.
When I got it back the Thremolo was rattling around the hardcase. I was told by PRS it was not an authorized PRS case so that's the reason the thremolo was floating around the case. I asked why they didn't use something to secure it and they spewed some B.S about it rubbing off on the guitar neck.

So a few things:
PRS CS reads this forum, they told me. Wouldn't be surprised if alot of the people on here are employees.
Both the Dealer and PRS are dishonest horrible humans. They both know Pleking there guitars voids the warranty yet the dealer doesn't mention it and PRS claims to be entirely against it.. yet they keep sending them guitars even though C&M still advertises it.

I purchased an expensive guitar that is unplayable.
The Dealer C&M and PRS blamed each other, but neither offered to replace the neck.
C&M took on average 5 days to respond to my questions, sometimes over a week and they claimed it was bc of the hurricane. I actually felt bad..
Then the PRS CS Supervisor let slip they had talked everyday since I opened the complaint!
That was the last straw for me. I am relentless this won't stop for me, I will speak with Paul Reed about all of this. I have all correspondence. It doesn't paint them well.

LAST THING....
I promise all the comments that were made .. not one of you would say to my face.
I am a Engineer by day..and owna MMA gym at night. You just wouldn't do it.

No it was a euphemism, I can help you with that one if you need it.
Here's a few things I teach in class..
stand up for yourself, don't get walked on.
Don't talk **** if you can't back it up, someday you will have to.
Don't worry about what people say or think about you, especially on message boards.. and of course..be nice, until it's time to not be nice. Although I did borrow that one.

I tried to be nice with both PRS and C&M. C&M blaming the hurricane for there communication issues, only to find out it was BS.. then PTC shipping me a guitar packed like that, no thanks.
You can open and swallow that, I never will.
If that means I will post everyday then I will. I expected the response I got here.. obviously my posts are getting out there and while most of you are probably PRS employees or follow Paul like a god and I won't sway you. All the other places I post will make people think twice before they purchase a PRS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back