Pssst, come watch Dustie from BTBAM rock some serious PRS gear in the new DVD....

themike

Might not be everyones cup of tea, but its beautifully shot/recorded with some lovely Custom 24 Floyd and Archon action happening. Also - give the whole song a listen if you can because its truly a musical journey. The beauty of this band is they experiment with all types of styles and genres within their music.

Between the Buried and Me
"Extremophile Elite"

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting....a definite rhythmic roller coaster :)
I'll admit I struggle with the vocal style but damn those boys can play!!
Very dynamic and a, as you put it, journey for sure....cool stuff I'll look into these guys a little more....Thanks!!

You can sure tell they've been heavily influenced by John Denver! ;)

That was hard for me to get through, but I will say they are very skilled and have great command of their music. Just not something I can like.

I admit, I am not a big fan of the screamo style singing but man, those guys definitely are tight players! I downloaded (legally) the album from which this video was a re-creation of and listening from start to finish, it played like one very long song with little interludes joining up the songs. My mind=blown. It was like one of those movies that was so intense that you had to sit down outside the theater to think awhile about what you just experienced. This album was kinda like that for me. How people can map out songs like that is beyond my simple minded intro-verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-solo-chorus-finale way of songwriting. Definitely guys that think outside the box.

I was digging that..........and then he started singing......but the band is great. The breakdown around 4:20 was unexpected and really cool. Then he starts really singing and they reminded of System of a Down a little.......really interesting band, I have to hear more of their stuff.

Dustie came off as a really nice guy at the Brian's event.

Back