PSA

gush

Where is that speedo pic
Ok.........wife had some Xmas paper plates for a party we had last night in the cupboard.

I used one to heat up some meat in the microwave. I did not realize the gold colored trim had metal in it.

Luckily I was standing right there and noticed my stuff is ON FIRE!!!!

Holy chit folks........the whole house smells like a burn barrel.

Have a safe Christmas!!!!

I have a pair of mugs from a government agency, that have gold bands on them. My daughter, decided to use one to make hot cocoa in the microwave. 3 seconds into the run, i could hear crackling.:eek: Standing nearby, immediately hit stop and punched the door open at the same time. Saved the mug, saved the microwave:cool:and that agency quit listening to my phone conversations. :confused::D

I have a pair of mugs from a government agency, that have gold bands on them. My daughter, decided to use one to make hot cocoa in the microwave. 3 seconds into the run, i could hear crackling.:eek: Standing nearby, immediately hit stop and punched the door open at the same time. Saved the mug, saved the microwave:cool:and that agency quit listening to my phone conversations. :confused::D
Did you see if the mugs stuck to your arm?:p:D

Let me begin by saying that what you did was an honest mistake, and sounds like something I would do. That said.............................While there is an "intentional acts" exclusion in the (standard ISO form) homeowners policy, the good news is there's no "stupidity" exclusion. It will probably save me one day. :oops::D

Did something similar with Mrs AR’s Winnie the Pooh cup (well one of the few hundred or so that we have, I mean seriously she’s like the 11Top of WtP stuff!) to heat up tea in it. Made the stupid mistake of grabbing the handle which has a metal glaze on it, instant blisters on two fingers and 12 hours holding multiple bags of ice to get rid of the burning sensation!

It isn’t a mistake I will readily make ever again. I still have scar tissue on my fingers and sensitivity to heat. Sooooo stupid!

The foil goes ON YOUR HEAD!!!

Like this...
opzsP1g.jpg

Back