PSA: 10%-off used @ G.C. through this Wed 5/29

Going Modal

I should be practicing right now.
Just wanted to alert everyone that Guitar Center (online/used portal) is offering, "Save 10% on Used & Vintage orders of $499+ when you add to cart thru 5/29."

And hey, don't be hatin'. Yes, their photos & descriptions totally suck--but on the plus side you get free returns (minus shipping, but their shipping is cheap) at their stores if you don't 100% love your buy. This (plus the 10%-off right now) can be very advantageous.

And with this in mind, I totally expect one of you'se guys to jump on the sunburst EG3 or one of the many other models currently available...

Last edited:
Perhaps as importantly, they'll do the 10% retroactive on previous purchases that are within the return window. It's just a matter of doing the online chat. They've done that twice for me.

So, what would y'all say if I said I snagged a 20th Anniversary (with "anniversary birds") Custom 24 with Artist top + Brazilian rosewood? And would it change your reaction if I said it was out-the-door (or rather, shipped to my door) for roughly one Keurig pod less than $2340?

(I know, I know... pics or it didn't happen. Yeah, yeah... stay tuned.)

So, what would y'all say if I said I snagged a 20th Anniversary (with "anniversary birds") Custom 24 with Artist top + Brazilian rosewood? And would it change your reaction if I said it was out-the-door (or rather, shipped to my door) for roughly one Keurig pod less than $2340?

(I know, I know... pics or it didn't happen. Yeah, yeah... stay tuned.)

Isn’t that fun? Congrats!

Back