PS Dream NGD

That top is just drop dead gorgeous! Wow! Enjoy it and have fun and yes we would like to see that video.

Like, Totally awesome man !
Love to see a pic of the one piece redwood top. Is there a pic out there somewhere?

DUUUUDE!!! Is this your old cedar? https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/the-i-just-played-a-thread.41843/unread.

I've played that green PS before and it is magical! Congrats!

Like, Totally awesome man !
Love to see a pic of the one piece redwood top. Is there a pic out there somewhere?
p

I will miss her, called her Jupiter....

h7sWNSO.jpg
ijYO9gc.jpg

She’s a case queen, Parkway Music in Clifton Park NY. If you’re interested call them, ask for Tom

Seriously this better be the last for a long time. For those who have read my posts I am totally in love with the Paul’s Guitar TCI pickups. They do not offer the Paul’s TCI with tremolo option except for one model that for someone like me who loves lots of sounds I had to have and I’m thrilled with it.

Unfortunately I had to purge some instruments to do this. One I will miss but didn’t play because if it’s collectors value was my 1989 limited edition signature that looked like Jupiter with the one piece redwood top. Time for someone else to enjoy that beauty.

My wife came with me, a big supporter in this and we drove 2 1/2 hours upstate New York to the guitar store that had this beauty. A 2019 private stock Limited modern eagle V. I feel so privileged to own and play this instrument. The artist 594 did not work out for me but the dealer found one that did. I love everything about this instrument especially the switching. The neck is perfect like my 2018 Paul’s. Here are some photos. Eventually I will make one of my cheesy iPhone videos of the sounds, it truly is special.

MTRh4H8.jpg
MmiXSTT.jpg
gov0rPT.jpg
tMzR2Ho.jpg
AlwCWIp.jpg
zk0Vnt2.jpg
M5Bvfrl.jpg

On the couch with my 2018 Paul’s Experience

WOAH! Smokin hawt!! Congrats on snagging that beauty!

Tom is twisting my arm hard...

For what it's worth, all the pieces you brought in were great! The semi-hollow special sold this morning.
Great! I’m glad! BTW I love the diversity of the Modern Eagle V. Can’t wait to record with it! I more I play it the less I will miss the LTD Sig. Please thank Tom for me. Do you work there?

Back