PS 4715 = New Group Shot(s)

goof1073

I've been meaning to snap a new "Harem" picture for a long while and now that PS 4715 is home, I figured that I would pull out the electrics for some quick shots:

L/R:
TOP = PS 4556 (SC245 - first Faded AquaViolet), PS 4715 (SC Ted / Paul's Guitar hybrid - first Zombie Stage 3), and IRW Ted SC in UltraViolet (previously 11-Top's and MA_Pete's)
BOTTOM = BLE MC #001/500, Gretz BRW SC (Yes Jack Gretz builds guitars on the side), Ted SC Soap (one of only 2 Goldtops) and Schroeder Koi SC S/H.

CouchShot.jpg

While I had them out I also took a Headstock shot...still rockin' the old PRSForum TRC too!

Headstocks.jpg

One last shot...SPECIFICALLY for MA_Pete; I call it "These TEDS are all MA_Pete's fault"...he gave me the Ted Bug in a bad way when he sold me the UltraViolet:

Teds.jpg

Daaaayum, very nice collection! Hard time picking a favorite, probably 4556. What's your fave?

Daaaayum, very nice collection! Hard time picking a favorite, probably 4556. What's your fave?
I really want to get past the "honeymoon phase" before giving an official answer to that question, so taking PS 4715 out of the conversation I would have to say that the Wood Library IRW Ted is my favorite for tone; not really sure if it's just the 59/09's that are pushing it out in front (PS 4556 has 57/08's in it) or if it's the RW neck in combination with the p'ups, but for me every time that I pick the guitar up its like going home again...it's just "that" guitar for me right now.

One last shot...SPECIFICALLY for MA_Pete; I call it "These TEDS are all MA_Pete's fault"...he gave me the Ted Bug in a bad way when he sold me the UltraViolet:

Teds.jpg

Awesome pics, Chris!! Love the two Private Stocks, incredible! Glad to hear that the Ultraviolet still ranks high for you, great guitar!

Thanks for the credit on the influence with the Ted's! All hail the Ted's and 245 PRSi!! :D

Back