PS 4414 arrives.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;80846 said:
I'd love to hear that bad-mamma-mamma with a better amp. What you hear on your end isn't translating in the video. At least not on my computer.

I hear you. That is not my choice of amps at all. Give me a Bruno, Fender, Vox or Dumble and I am right at home. That was at a friend of mines house who plugged me into one of his amps as soon as I walked in the door, and turned on the camera no less. He said play a rhythm, so I did, and he recorded it in the looper. Then to make matters worse, the rhythm "track" from the looper is coming through the same channel and speakers I am playing the solo into. Thats what you are hearing in that clip. UGGH!! I guess I just know how it sounded in the room. That clip is about as low quality as you can get. I will post some far better ones with my Roland BR900 asap.

Last edited:
The quilt on that prs is like waves of water...truly amazing

406948527.jpg

406948529.jpg

Wow, She's perfect Tag................ Congrats!

Wow, She's perfect Tag................ Congrats!

Thanks Markie. The teal black Artist 3 semi hollow you have is what started this whole thing. I wanted that guitar with a WF neck, slightly milder pups and ultimate woods. Of course the woods on that one are really special as well. If my business ever totally rebounds, that is a guitar I may be interested in owning again some day. At least I know who has it and its in good hands. :rock:

Wow, killer top and finish!!

I too like a wide beefy quilt, some colors look better than others on a quilt like that, that looks AWESOME, great separation of the blues and the greens, amazing.

Bet it plays and sounds great.

A Semi-Hollow PS is next on my Wish List...

Back