PRSi spotted - Little River Band

So... The show was awesome, with the exception of the giant beach ball. Both Rick and Colin Whinnery played PRSi throughout the night. Rick had metallic blue S2 and a Custom that looked a lot like mine, but had a narrowfield in the neck position and standard humbucker on the Bridge. Colin mostly played a white S2 with a few intros played on a SE Angelus.
Cool story, My wife, unknowingly bought a tee shirt from the keyboard player Chris Marion. And, after the show we got to meet the entire band who are really a great bunch of down to earth guys. Hands were shook, autographs were given, compliments abounded. And everyone went home happy.

Last edited:
And some sorta blurry pictures

gefFani.jpg

tnEkmLS.jpg

paDdJwy.jpg

gEhWg7X.jpg

As for the beachball, I got tired of having to watch out for it and not watch the show. So the first chance I got, I grounded it, pulled the air plug and handed it off to a security guard. Call me a party pooper, but I didn't come to a concert to play volleyball, I came to watch a show. Some people applauded me, some booed. I got to enjoy the show either way.

As for the beachball, I got tired of having to watch out for it and not watch the show. So the first chance I got, I grounded it, pulled the air plug and handed it off to a security guard. Call me a party pooper, but I didn't come to a concert to play volleyball, I came to watch a show. Some people applauded me, some booed. I got to enjoy the show either way.

Nice!

“Class Clown”?! Huh, fake title;)

Back