PRSi and Axe-FX II in action- watch in 144p for best results!

John

https://deathbenotproud.bandcamp.com
Hi all,

Here's a rather brief clip showcasing some tones that I made on my AXE-FX- both as a belated follow up to an old video I made awhile back showcasing the unit's raw capabilities, and this time- showcasing the tones within the context of a mix.
The guitars I used for the recordings are primarily PRS guitars, but I have a couple other guitars used in the recordings and the video.

Anyways, I hope you don't enjoy what you see and hear

L'chaim,

John

Last edited by a moderator:
THALL!

Vildhjarta is actually in STL soon.

Awesome! I'm so delighted to see someone else on the forum that knows of thall.
They just played in Texas.

Thall.

Last edited:
Love it! Great job man and glad to see someone else around here playing the metals! Vildhjarta is great.

Love it! Great job man and glad to see someone else around here playing the metals! Vildhjarta is great.

Thank you kindly, Mike. I'm chuffed to see more folks on this forum that are into metal.

-Thall

A metal masterpiece. I have really been digging Surgical Steel as well.

Can't believe I overlooked that album release! (shame on me.)

BRB listening to that one, lol.

After watching the sweeping in that video, I'm not qualified to comment in this thread. John - you have to come to Experience and stay at the HGI so you can teach me how to do that!

Listened to a couple of the Vildhjarta tracks while I was setting up mics to record (actually re-record) an acoustic part for a Christmas hymn for my mother. Seemed appropriate. Need to check them out a bit more.

And yes, Jesse is responsible for me checking into Carcass - Heartwork is on my list to pick up.

After watching the sweeping in that video, I'm not qualified to comment in this thread. John - you have to come to Experience and stay at the HGI so you can teach me how to do that!

Listened to a couple of the Vildhjarta tracks while I was setting up mics to record (actually re-record) an acoustic part for a Christmas hymn for my mother. Seemed appropriate. Need to check them out a bit more.

And yes, Jesse is responsible for me checking into Carcass - Heartwork is on my list to pick up.

Thanks for the kind word, Alan! I appreciate that/hopefully I can drop by Experience one of these days, haha.

Also, I should add that playing some Vildhjarta music during such a time was most appropriate. Here's some more recent stuff by them to help in that regard, too

Last edited by a moderator:
Back