PRSh in the UK next month...

Whitecat

Goes home to Starla
Looks like he's doing some clinics with Simon McBride...

Anyone from PRS able to chime in with a complete schedule?

So far I know he's doing clinics with World Guitars, Peach Guitars and Anderton's. Anderton's are charging £5 for the privilege though whereas the other two are free. Anderton's is reasonably close to me, the other two aren't... was hoping there might be one or two more options as I'm a bit loathe to pay for it!

PRS TOUR NOV 2013 - PAUL with SIMON MCBRIDE CLINICS

11/13 - BIRMINGHAM UK at GUITAR GUITAR (Evening Event)
11/14 - BRAINTREE UK at PEACH GUITARS (Evening Event)
11/15 - STONEHOUSE UK at WORLD GUITARS (Evening Event)
11/16 - ORMSKIRK UK at SOUND AFFECTS (Day Event)
11/17 - GUILDFORD at ANDERTONS (Evening Event)
11/18 - Paris FR to be announced (Evening Event)
11/19 - NICE FR at Music 3000 (Evening Event)
11/20 - Karlsruhe DE at Rock Shop (Evening Event)
11/21 - Munich DE at Hieber-Lindberg (Evening Event)
11/22 - Freilassing DE at Öllerer (Evening Event)
11/23 - TREPPENDORF DE at Thomann (Day Event)

Great, thanks! Anderton's is still the closest, unfortunately. Shame about the ticket fee considering everyone else is doing it for nought. Was hoping Guitar Village might do one, that would be ideal...

Last edited:
A couple of us are going to Stonehouse, but with Andertons only being 15miles away, I may have to go twice :)
Ian

Last edited:
Andertons not too far away from me, but seriously, I really don't trust myself. Having just received the nod of impending redundancy I cannot afford a bout of GAS just right now. If I did go, I will for sure return with a new DGT........! (Damn, now I'm thinking about it)

I've been watching Rob for what seems like years now. Through him I know of World Guitars and Anderton's which I'm sure would be a fun visit. Add PRS to the mix and the likelihood of Rob being there and it's a no brainer if can at all get there. Let us know how it goes...take pictures!

I strongly encourage all our UK forum brothers to try to make it to one or more of these. PRSh almost always gives a great talk. That is while he has his foot firmly on the GAS pedal. :)

...take pictures!

oh, yeah, ^^^^^ this...

I strongly encourage all our UK forum brothers to try to make it to one or more of these. PRSh almost always gives a great talk. That is while he has his foot firmly on the GAS pedal. :)

Paul's car definitely lacks breaks.

Just a heads up to folks in England, France and Germany. Paul will be making the rounds starting tomorrow. Please contact your specific dealer for more details.

PRS TOUR NOV 2013 - PAUL with SIMON MCBRIDE CLINICS

11/13 - BIRMINGHAM UK at GUITAR GUITAR (Evening Event)
11/14 - BRAINTREE UK at PEACH GUITARS (Evening Event)
11/15 - STONEHOUSE UK at WORLD GUITARS (Evening Event)
11/16 - ORMSKIRK UK at SOUND AFFECTS (Day Event)
11/17 - GUILDFORD at ANDERTONS (Evening Event)
11/18 - Paris FR to be announced (Evening Event)
11/19 - NICE FR at Music 3000 (Evening Event)
11/20 - Karlsruhe DE at Rock Shop (Evening Event)
11/21 - Munich DE at Hieber-Lindberg (Evening Event)
11/22 - Freilassing DE at Öllerer (Evening Event)
11/23 - TREPPENDORF DE at Thomann (Day Event)

Hey Shawn, I'm seeing Facebook posts from other UK dealers who are announcing Paul is now appearing there and they are not on your list... perhaps see if there have been any last-minute additions?

Back