PRSh at Chicago Music Exchange - April 9

Too bad. I hear there's a great taco joint close by!
A couple times ago when we went to CME my wife and I found an incredibly good hamburger place just south of CME. Of course, I'm certain I wouldn't be able to find it again!

A couple times ago when we went to CME my wife and I found an incredibly good hamburger place just south of CME. Of course, I'm certain I wouldn't be able to find it again!

BrianC mentioned some burger place that was around there when we were talking about CME a couple of months ago.

Quick question. I've never had a guitar signed before, so do I need to bring something to for him to sign with? Assuming a paint pen would be the best? Any advise? It's slow at work today, so sh*t like this is running through my head.

Quick question. I've never had a guitar signed before, so do I need to bring something to for him to sign with? Assuming a paint pen would be the best? Any advise? It's slow at work today, so sh*t like this is running through my head.

I've never been to one, but I would think they would have pens to sign stuff with.

He brought paint pens last time; I'm trying to get CME to answer on their FB page to no avail.

So what will Paul do at this? Is it like a meet & greet? Will he just hang out and talk to people? Will he have a presentation? Play?

Just got a reminder, which said it's PRS and Boscoe France! Should be quite interesting.

Back