PRS Wish List for 2015 - Electric Guitars

Yeah, i know about them. Thinking of picking up the ghost burst one once i save up. But i didnt know how often PRS puts out a new PA model. Sorry im new here and new to PRS!
No need to be sorry! Welcome!
Nice choice, coolest color they've done on the PA yet IMO. A buddy of mine(Jeremy) plays in his new band, White Empress. Keep an eye out, they've played lots of smaller club dates lately. The ghost burst is the newest color so it'll probably be around for a bit I'd think. Not sure how often they change it but I think they've only done 3? Purple, green and ghost?

I'm hoping for more S2 stuff. I've been looking at getting an S2 for months now but have been waiting for namm. More colors would be nice. Like an s2 custom 22 in emerald green would be amazing.

Anybody happen to know if there will be a 2015 Paul Allender SE? I wouldnt mind owning a brand new one

According to the PRS Product Catalog and website, there will be no Paul Allender for 2015. So existing stock is all there is to be had.

It is possible something will be announced mid-year, I suppose, but I wouldn't count on it...

Socal... doesn't Wild West have a pretty great selection?

Just went to their web site. It looks like they have a very good selection of PRS's. May have to make a pilgrimage shortly (and my wife knows what that means):p

Some great suggestions....Hopefully PRS will address some of these at NAMM or later this year. I live 30 minutes away from NAMM. Anyone have tickets (or know how to get some)?

SE or at least S2 with Piezo. I've seen GraphTech equipped guitars well under $1K, I'd like to see PRS compete at that price point.

Some great suggestions....Hopefully PRS will address some of these at NAMM or later this year. I live 30 minutes away from NAMM. Anyone have tickets (or know how to get some)?

NAMM is trade-only, but dealers are sometimes given more passes than they can genuinely use and I've heard of some giving passes to very good customers... so if you have a high spend with a particular dealer who is a NAMM member then you might be able to ask nicely.

I'd post one of the models I want here, but I'll just let PRS do it :sips coffee:

I will 2nd or 3rd or 4th a baritone S2 option. But I had already started another thread about that a while ago.

S2 Mira Semi-Hollow Body 12 String, with individual saddles, strung like a Rickenbacker (reverse course) under $2K.

S2 Singlecut Floyd, quilt top, emerald burst fading to black. Awww yeah.

I think the whole point of the S2 line to avoid the expense associated with quilt-tops. So a Core SC Floyd 10-top would be possible, but even quilt-tops aren't available outside of the PS line (no longer offered in the AP).

I think the whole point of the S2 line to avoid the expense associated with quilt-tops. So a Core SC Floyd 10-top would be possible, but even quilt-tops aren't available outside of the PS line (no longer offered in the AP).

Quilt is still available on 10 and Custom ('regular') grade. I'm sure S2 quilt is possible but it sure wouldn't come anywhere close to some of the higher-graded tops we're used to.

I can't afford another very expensive guitar so I'll need to look at the S2 range. As a result I'd love to see an S2 245 or maybe something with single coils type pick ups.

Quilt is still available on 10 and Custom ('regular') grade. I'm sure S2 quilt is possible but it sure wouldn't come anywhere close to some of the higher-graded tops we're used to.

Ah, yes, I was thrown by the fact that you can't order a quilt top on a SC245 or P245 for some reason - flame tops only are specified in the regular and AP.

But yes, you can order a quilt top on a CU24.

Wonder why the lack of quilts on SC models?

Ah, yes, I was thrown by the fact that you can't order a quilt top on a SC245 or P245 for some reason - flame tops only are specified in the regular and AP.

But yes, you can order a quilt top on a CU24.

Wonder why the lack of quilts on SC models?

Could just be holding back... they may not have as much to hand as they'd like and perhaps people weren't asking for it, so just don't make it an option and then there's more for other models? Just a guess anyway.

Back