PRS Wish List for 2015 - Electric Guitars

CVS

Not so new member
Happy New Year to All!

Here is my wish list for PRS this year. Feel free to add

1. PRS stages a big event somewhere in the Southern California area this year! (OK admittedly I live in Southern California - but it is a long way from Maryland - so I am hoping )
2. PRS introduces a new custom single coil guitar this year (and keeps it in the line up)
3. PRS expands the Hollowbody Electric guitar line & adds more jazz type sounding guitars (and includes in S2 line as well)
4. PRS finds a dealer (or dealers) other than the Guitar Center on the west coast that will actually carry a fair amount of inventory!

What do you think?

I hesitate to provide a wish-list, because it would mean I would need to fund it if anything came true!

Um...

1. Same as your #2: A 305-type replacement
2. Expand HB line-up to include a 24-fret version (similar to your #3, yet maybe opposite?)
3. Core or S2 Baritone or 7-string. I have the SE models, and would love to have MOAR!

Even if none of that occurs, I am very likely to expand my PRS collection in 2015 - there are a few specific models (one current, some legacy) that I would love to get a hold of...

Does PRS typically release new things for NAMM?
I just wished that lots of core options weren't ditched. I want to order a 408 with a stoptail.

I would like to see a formal rebirth of the CE. Full-on alder body, maple top, maple neck, maple or RW fretboard. 57/08s or 85/15s. No birds needed.

I also plan on adding a DC3 or 305 this year, and maybe a triple soapy.

I'm interested in a McCarty Singlecut Core model. Preferably without the Santana-style headstock (so really, it would just be an evolution of the SC245).

1)Bring back McCarty switching option. I don't hate the blade, but aesthetically I'm not a fan. I like the McCarty switching with mini switches for tapping options better.
2)S2 bass?
3)SC P22 - ok, that was just for fun....redesign the piezo control layout to have Volume bridge pickup, Volume neck pickup, Volume piezo, Tone master for mag pickups, normal 3 way piezo switch and keep the mag pickup selector on the upper bout....is that too much? :laugh:

Last edited:
1) 24 fret HSS with Pattern Regular neck, maple fingerboard.

2) The aforementioned 3 singles, 305 type (even bolt would be ok after playing my NF3!) and of course, Pattern Regular neck, Maple fingerboard (the best neck ever!)

Santana S2! Especially since they changed the Mira body and fret count.

Anybody happen to know if there will be a 2015 Paul Allender SE? I wouldnt mind owning a brand new one

Socal... doesn't Wild West have a pretty great selection?

I've seen ghost burst & purple new ones still out there.

Yeah, i know about them. Thinking of picking up the ghost burst one once i save up. But i didnt know how often PRS puts out a new PA model. Sorry im new here and new to PRS!

Back