PRS Tremonti SE question about pickup and bridge setup

Hi
i'm watching this video
and reading https://www.prsguitars.com/electrics/se/se_mark_tremonti_2018

may i ask you 2 questions?

1) what pickups does the prs tremonti se ?
in the video he said prs 245 but on the linked page Tremonti "S"

can i modify them to use in a splittable way (single coil /humbucking )

2) is there a tutorial how setup the prs bridge

Watch this one from the guy that designed the original

Watch this one from the guy that designed the original
hi
i have watched it ,but it doesn't say the distance between the screews and the bridge in millimeter
does it say in inch?
may i know the value in inch or millimeter?
thanks

hi
i have watched it ,but it doesn't say the distance between the screews and the bridge in millimeter
does it say in inch?
may i know the value in inch or millimeter?
thanks

2.5 mm is the distance from the top of the body to the bottom of the trem. That is to set the correct height for the knife edge screws

2.5 mm is the distance from the top of the body to the bottom of the trem. That is to set the correct height for the knife edge screws
Hi
i was talking about the 6 screws , should i tighten or leave a distance between the 6 bridge screws and the bridge
thanks Bodia

Hi
i was talking about the 6 screws , should i tighten or leave a distance between the 6 bridge screws and the bridge
thanks Bodia

Ok, each of those screws has a knife edge in them. The trem is supposed to sit in those knife edges when you get strings on, and bring it up to tension. The distance between the knife edge and the bottom of the screw edge is probably a mm. So, the screw heads will not sit flush on top of the trem. They are not supposed to.

Be careful with the bridge screws. They need to be perfectly aligned with each other or they will damage the knife edge on the bridge.

The US Tremonti Bridge pickup can be split, but not the neck. Not sure about the SE.

Back