PRS Tours the UK!

james

Administrator
Staff member
Meet Paul Reed Smith - UK Tour March 2018!

Paul Reed Smith will be on tour in the UK in March! We hope you can attend one of the following events:

March 21, 2018
Andertons Music Company
Guidford, Surrey
Click for event details

-----

March 22, 2018
GuitarGuitar
Camden, London
Click for event details

Richtone Music
Sheffield
Click for event details

-----
March 23, 2018

Sound Affects
Aintree, Liverpool
Click here for event details

-----
March 24, 2018

PMT Birmingham
Birmingham

MusicStreet
Huntingdon

Went to the PMT Birmingham afternoon, met PRSh and Paul Miles, fantastic afternoon - and I managed to escape without battering the credit card (not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing)

Went to the PMT Birmingham afternoon, met PRSh and Paul Miles, fantastic afternoon - and I managed to escape without battering the credit card (not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing)

the first or second session? I was at the second one, was really insightful, not just to hear from Paul and Paul about guitar building but also to hear from PRSH as a business man, I too managed to escape without battering the credit card, although I did leave with serious GAS.

I did the MusicStreet one. It was fun and worth going to and they put on a good show. Paul was gracious enough to sign one of my guitars and the case pocket lid underside - I even got a high five from Paul for taking in an old lady from the first few weeks of factory production, which I thought was a really nice gesture on Paul's part.

Paul also said "I'll tell you a story..." on seeing the case I'd brought my guitar in, saying the early cases were all made wrong and that he had to personally modify them so the guitars fitted. So I'm not sure if Paul ever worked on my guitar but I now know he worked on the case...

Last edited:
I did the MusicStreet one. It was fun and worth going to and they put on a good show. Paul was gracious enough to sign one of my guitars and the case pocket lid underside - I even got a high five from Paul for taking in an old lady from the first few weeks of factory production, which I thought was a really nice gesture on Paul's part.

Paul also said "I'll tell you a story..." on seeing the case I'd brought my guitar in, saying the early cases were all made wrong and that he had to personally modify them so the guitars fitted. So I'm not sure if Paul ever worked on my guitar but I now know he worked on the case...
Great story. Disappointed that I couldn’t make any of the UK visits!

Great story. Disappointed that I couldn’t make any of the UK visits!

Scoltland's a long way from any of the venues he visited. If he does one near to you on his next UK visit (he seems to be here fairly frequently) then it's 100% worth the trip. It was only around 60 miles from me but even then I nearly missed the last train home and it was looking like I would be sleeping on Peterborough station.... good job the last connecting train was late too....

Scoltland's a long way from any of the venues he visited. If he does one near to you on his next UK visit (he seems to be here fairly frequently) then it's 100% worth the trip. It was only around 60 miles from me but even then I nearly missed the last train home and it was looking like I would be sleeping on Peterborough station.... good job the last connecting train was late too....
Yeah when it was posted on the forum, the Liverpool venue was the closest by a smidge. The Sheffield venue was in a better location (for me to get too). Both involved a journey of about 450-500 miles, so not really do-able, unfortunately!

Anyhoo, I’m sure I will be able to meet the man himself one day!

When you read this (Mr S), please consider that Scoltland loves you!;)

he first or second session? I was at the second one, was really insightful, not just to hear from Paul and Paul about guitar building but also to hear from PRSH as a business man, I too managed to escape without battering the credit card, although I did leave with serious GAS.

I was at the first session, really enjoyed it and managed to get a picture with PRSh and my new PS

Photos or it was Henry J with a HK;)

I'm pretty sure it was him, if not, he can forge a signature damn well :)

(and that's my eldest on the left, after all he's going to inherit it once I shuffle off)

kSXVmes.jpg

Back