PRS Tattoo

Love it Brian. I like the nod to PRS on the guitar!
Hey folks - wanted to share a tattoo tale with you.
I had the opportunity to get a tattoo from the master Jime Litwalk. I think you'll find its right up my alley? Still a bit red - but Im lovin' it!

FullSizeRender-1-1.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

I have to admit tat's aren't particularly my thing but it doesn't
stop me admiring some of the artwork. some are astonishing things of beauty and if that's your thing then roll with it. I was asked a few months ago if I did what would I have so I went for 2.
A cannon to represent my football team & a flock of birds lol!!!

Here's mine!
Well it's in my avatar.
Had it a few months now
Love it!
I picked the 5 birds to represent each member of my family. I love all things PRS and birds in general.

Some pretty good tattoos in here, but I think mine trumps them all...

...after all a requirement for becoming a dealer is that you have at least 1 PRS tattoo.

9x8hdbz.jpg

OK maybe I made that up.

Hey folks - wanted to share a tattoo tale with you.
I had the opportunity to get a tattoo from the master Jime Litwalk. I think you'll find its right up my alley? Still a bit red - but Im lovin' it!

FullSizeRender-1-1.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg
Now THAT is a tattoo! (I had to look up the spelling)

The Mrs has been wanting to get a lady bug tattoo on her hand for quite some time. A rainy vacation day today took care of that. She turned 60 last fall, and doesn't give a rats a$$ what work has to say. If they don't like it, it's an excuse for early retirement! Of course, I couldn't let her get one without getting some fresh ink myself. The coloring looks Red in the pic, but it's actually Hot Pink, cuz that's how I roll :p

20170523_161604_zpsfcr6anym.jpg

Last edited:
The Mrs has been wanting to get a lady bug tattoo on her and for quite some time. A rainy vacation day today took care of that. She turned 60 last fall, and doesn't give a rats a$$ what work has to say. If they don't like it, it's any excuse for early retirement! Of course, I couldn't let her get one without getting some fresh ink myself. The coloring looks Red in the pic, but it's actually Hot Pink, cuz that's how I roll :p

So... you're not gonna show 'em the other new one?

The Mrs has been wanting to get a lady bug tattoo on her hand for quite some time. A rainy vacation day today took care of that. She turned 60 last fall, and doesn't give a rats a$$ what work has to say. If they don't like it, it's an excuse for early retirement! Of course, I couldn't let her get one without getting some fresh ink myself. The coloring looks Red in the pic, but it's actually Hot Pink, cuz that's how I roll :p

Nice work!

Back