PRS Tattoo

And here's one of me while getting the ink!
83DBB01D-8311-4F2B-8F45-66BBCEA72AB1.jpg

I made a rule for myself that id never tattoo brands, names or bands on me. Well, that changed, as I have my daughters name inked on my wrist. I've been thinking about doing the PRS birds too somewhere since it doesn't really advertise a brand.

Hi guys...

I decided to get a new tattoo.. Anyone have a high quality template of this hollow birds?

IMG_0426-4.jpg

I've never understood tattoos. I work at the local airport and you wouldn't believe the cold weather people endure to show the stuff they've had done(if no one can see it, does it really matter?).

I imagine a bunch of ugly PRS'/dead birds being sighted when the sagging begins.

Last edited:
I've never understood tattoos. I work at the local airport and you wouldn't believe the cold weather people endure to show the stuff they've had done(if no one can see it, does it really matter?).

I imagine a bunch of ugly PRS'/dead birds being sighted when the sagging begins.

Some people collect rocks.

There are grown men with houses full of lunch boxes.

Just because something isn't for you, don't be dissin' another person's passion, especially when it effects you not at all...

Please show where I got on anyone's case? I just said "I" never understood tattoos.

I had an acquaintance in my homeroom class that was telling me that he and some friends smashed their car into a snow bank for fun. I didn't understand that. What I did understand was his death six months later after he ended up between the steering and dashboard after speeding in the rain.

Sometimes, you just have to take things at face value.

Since you ask...

Did you get on anyone's case? I believe you did. This is a thread dedicated to tattoos with members showing them, talking about what they have and what they want. Go back and read the OP in post 1. This thread is a celebration of tattoos by those who have and like them.

Your post is 'why would anyone ever do that? It's gonna look horrible.' You didn't just say, 'I'll never get a tattoo,' you questioned why anyone else would get one.

So how is that any different from posting 'that's an ugly guitar' in someone's proud new guitar day thread?

Your example of destructive behavior in a car with the potential of killing the occupants or others not involved is a particularly poor choice to try to make your argument. Choosing to get a tattoo is hardly equivalent to potential vehicular manslaughter.

BTW, I have no tattoos and don't want any. Not my thing. It's also not my thing to tell others what their thing should be.

Do you think tattoos are ugly? Cant you understand why people get tattoos? Do you think tattoos made for just a showoff?

Then answer is simple. Don't get one...

If you have something to say about "tattoos are bad, ugly, unnecessary etc." say it on twitter. This is not the place.

PS : i found it here

http://www.guitarts.de/fretboard-inlays/

Last edited:
I thought about getting my wife's name as a tattoo just as a romantic gesture. She didn't think too much of the idea.

I asked her why, and she said, "Because 'my wife's name' isn't actually my name." I said, "But then I'll never have to get a second tattoo, no matter what."

She doesn't seem to be a fan of preparing for all possibilities...

Hey folks - wanted to share a tattoo tale with you.
I had the opportunity to get a tattoo from the master Jime Litwalk. I think you'll find its right up my alley? Still a bit red - but Im lovin' it!

FullSizeRender-1-1.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

Hey folks - wanted to share a tattoo tale with you.
I had the opportunity to get a tattoo from the master Jime Litwalk. I think you'll find its right up my alley? Still a bit red - but Im lovin' it!

FullSizeRender-1-1.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

Cool as hell!!

Back