PRS Studio 2011...

titansfan4196

Hello,

I currently own a an S2 CU24, and I'm looking to upgrade. I recently noticed a used 2011 Studio at my music store, and when I played it, I absolutely loved it! And it's at a very affordable price. I would have bought it right there but it's much different than what I've been looking for and I wanted to learn more about it before buying.

I've never really looked into the Studios before and I'm wondering what the story is on them. There's not much clear info online, so if anyone here could tell me what they like/don't like about them, why they're worth it etc. Would greatly appreciate it!

Hello,

I currently own a an S2 CU24, and I'm looking to upgrade. I recently noticed a used 2011 Studio at my music store, and when I played it, I absolutely loved it! And it's at a very affordable price. I would have bought it right there but it's much different than what I've been looking for and I wanted to learn more about it before buying.

I've never really looked into the Studios before and I'm wondering what the story is on them. There's not much clear info online, so if anyone here could tell me what they like/don't like about them, why they're worth it etc. Would greatly appreciate it!
Yes, get it....or send me a message where it's at. I'm looking for one that is "reasonable" in price.

Did you notice my avatar? I just recently picked up a 2012 Studio, in Amber-black, to go along with it! I will post pics, shortly. You can cover a lot of material with a studio..in fact, I've never had a situation come up where the Studio falls short. The narrowfields work extremely well with the 57/08, and give you a wide range of tones to play with. My advice?..BUY IT, you won't regret it.

Back