Prs special semi-hollow limited (core super eagle?)

Mahogany will be one piece but swamp ash and Korina are normally three piece. PRS does a fantastic job matching them though so it’s extremely hard to tell unless you really look for where they join. These two are both three piece backs.
tR6y4TD_d.jpg

I picked up my SSH today from getting a setup. The owner told me he had another SSH in the shop and he was changing out the tone knob for a pot that would allow only the middle pickup to be played. Assume it is something like an S-1 switch on a Fender Am Elite.

Has anyone else done this or other modifications?

I asked the owner to forward my contact info to the other guy so I can ask how he likes the changes.

I picked up my SSH today from getting a setup. The owner told me he had another SSH in the shop and he was changing out the tone knob for a pot that would allow only the middle pickup to be played. Assume it is something like an S-1 switch on a Fender Am Elite.

Has anyone else done this or other modifications?

I asked the owner to forward my contact info to the other guy so I can ask how he likes the changes.

Check this post out
https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/the-special-semi-hollow.40227/#post-509128

Back