Prs special semi-hollow limited (core super eagle?)

Oh sure... rub them in my face while I wait on the Moore Music delivery from the PRS factory...
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aCk!!! o_O:eek::D:cool:

how did i never post this?

PRS_18_SHH_front_800.JPG
Dude!
You rock!

Oh sure... rub them in my face while I wait on the Moore Music delivery from the PRS factory...
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aCk!!! o_O:eek::D:cool:

Hey we know what you've got! We can't feel too sorry for you! :p

And you've got a little time each day to enjoy them;)

Hmmmm so mine came in a couple days ago. Kept forgetting to post pics, but now that I'm here I can't seem to figure out how, haha how tragic.

Thanks man!!
Seeing as I can't even post pictures properly I'm going to refrain from making a brand new thread tho hahahah

Use a third party hosting site, Imgur, Google photos, etc. Put the share code (BB code) on the body of the text, to insert your image.

yea the river blue looks stunning... i’ve been eyeing every single one of these babies on reverb for a couple months now (still do), and the second i saw this one i knew it was the one for me :D this top is better than most 10 tops in my opinion.

hmm i guess i should just put the link in the text area instead of using the attach image button? cuz i was using imgur link to share
Yep - if you use the BBCode from Imgur it already contains the "img" tags wrapping the URL, which is what the "attach Image" tool does. If you use the tool on the BBCode, you'd end up with redundant tags, which breaks the viewer.

Oh, and that is a really nice-looking guitar! Love the way the flaming feathers out...I have a couple of non-10 tops that do the same thing.

Back