Prs special semi-hollow limited (core super eagle?)

Well, let me see......If I DO manage to sell off about 3 each Huber, Hamer and currently owned PRSi, I should have plenty of room for something new.....A bummer to STILL be downsizing!

Dammit! Blew all my guitar money on my Silver Sky this year. Maybe I'll pick up a used one next year, or maybe by some miracle it'll make its way into a production model.

So you’re telling me that unless I get one of these, you won’t be my pal any more, am I right?

“No, Les, I wasn’t saying...”

SO YOU’RE TELLING ME THAT UNLESS I GET ONE OF THESE YOU WON’T BE MY PAL ANYMORE, RIGHT?!!?

“Oh...why yes, I’m telling you that unless you get one of these I won’t be your pal any more!” ;)

Why dear ... look at that! An empty glowing guitar stand magically appeared in my studio. Something is calling!

Pretty sure that in the event of my untimely death, my son would swoop in and score that stuff first... ;)

I was thinking straight up blackmail. If that fails, I figured I could make a deal with your wife. You know, I supply this info . In return, I get a guitar, and she gets your insurance! :D

I was thinking straight up blackmail. If that fails, I figured I could make a deal with your wife. You know, I supply this info . In return, I get a guitar, and she gets your insurance! :D

Look at you with all these clever plots!

Very impressive.

Edit: I tip my martini to you, sir!

Last edited:
jfOQSRT.gif

I just might have happened to stumble upon Experience today...and maybe, just maybe one of these ended up coming home with me. I had no intention of getting more than a t-shirt...until I saw this. The pull was too strong. Couldn’t break free of the gravitational force.

I just might have happened to stumble upon Experience today...and maybe, just maybe one of these ended up coming home with me. I had no intention of getting more than a t-shirt...until I saw this. The pull was too strong. Couldn’t break free of the gravitational force.

You fool! You knew better, yet you still went.

Dammit! Blew all my guitar money on my Silver Sky this year. Maybe I'll pick up a used one next year, or maybe by some miracle it'll make its way into a production model.
Considering the Silver Sky will still be here next year...sounds like you need to reprioritize. You should be able to sell the Silver Sky for little loss.

Back