Prs special semi-hollow limited (core super eagle?)

special_semihollow_2018_photo1.jpg

The darn youtube video wont play. I’ve got a call into NStuff Music now to availability and price. That River Blue color is exactly my favorite shade of blue.

Jason said perhaps 10 months, that’s his wait on orders from PRS. I want River Blue, I’ll wait.....inpatiently. Although he had little info on the order time as this is a limited edition.

Pretty typical, then. Wasn't sure if they already had a bunch made, and ready to go. Gotta find out how long the ordering window is, and do some thinking.

Of course it doesn't! Besides, you don't have a semi hollow......yet!

So you’re telling me that unless I get one of these, you won’t be my pal any more, am I right?

“No, Les, I wasn’t saying...”

SO YOU’RE TELLING ME THAT UNLESS I GET ONE OF THESE YOU WON’T BE MY PAL ANYMORE, RIGHT?!!?

“Oh...why yes, I’m telling you that unless you get one of these I won’t be your pal any more!” ;)

So you’re telling me that unless I get one of these, you won’t be my pal any more, am I right?

“No, Les, I wasn’t saying...”

SO YOU’RE TELLING ME THAT UNLESS I GET ONE OF THESE YOU WON’T BE MY PAL ANYMORE, RIGHT?!!?

“Oh...why yes, I’m telling you that unless you get one of these I won’t be your pal any more!” ;)

That is EXACTLY what I meant! ;)

Back