Prs special semi-hollow limited (core super eagle?)

Cheers Mrs B.
I’m curious to find out when you get up on Monday.

Thanks, Pete!

I'll wager it takes the pooches a few weeks to adjust their routine. We're lucky if we can get them to sleep until 5:00 on the weekends. I figure a handful of late nights (like 10:00!) will get them started.

Draft night. Annual get together at my buddie's house (sorry, all Steelers fans). Home an hour ago. Big glass of scotch to wind down. Approaching doink. Looking forward to 4 hours of sleep before the wife's alarm goes off at 4:00 AM for her last day of work. Retirement official at the end of the day, Friday. Bodia's cushy day gig working from home is in jeopardy......

My wife works at home on the same days I do. Yeah, it was an adjustment at first, but I've found the key is to treat her like I treat my co-workers in the office and ignore her. Crank some music to try to block her out. That kind of thing.

My wife works at home on the same days I do. Yeah, it was an adjustment at first, but I've found the key is to treat her like I treat my co-workers in the office and ignore her. Crank some music to try to block her out. That kind of thing.
That wouldn't work for me. On the days I work from home, I get to crank the amps at "lunchtime."

I just joined the club. After almost two years of talking myself out of buying a Super Eagle, and almost a year of waiting on these to start showing up, I pulled the trigger. Got a great deal and a finish that I was hoping for! Can't wait to give it a whirl next week when it arrives.

Photos or its a Marlin Sidewinder!;)

Damn.... 9 months and still waiting.....
This had better be one beautiful Artist Limited Edition... aCk!!! o_O:eek::cool::D

how did i never post this?

PRS_18_SHH_front_800.JPG

I am very nearly GAS-free. However, if one of these showed up with a korina body and neck, plus ebony board, I'd probably fall of the wagon quickly. And PLEASE don't build one with a redwood top!

So no feedback with these?
I would say it probably feeds back ever so slightly easier than a pure solid body, but nowhere near as easy as a full hollowbody. Which is why I like it.

Ah... thought that was the point of semi hollow ; )

EDIT: for what it’s with, the F-hole on Mayer’s is a decal.
The f-hole on one of Mayer's Super Eagle is a rosewood (IIRC) plug (not a decal). The other(s) he uses have the hole. This is per @Shawn@PRS , somewhere in a related thread here.

I would say it probably feeds back ever so slightly easier than a pure solid body, but nowhere near as easy as a full hollowbody. Which is why I like it.

The f-hole on one of Mayer's Super Eagle is a rosewood (IIRC) plug (not a decal). The other(s) he uses have the hole. This is per @Shawn@PRS , somewhere in a related thread here.

I like the easy feedback as well. Very cool info on the plug. I’ve only seen it in an up close photo.

I just joined the club. After almost two years of talking myself out of buying a Super Eagle, and almost a year of waiting on these to start showing up, I pulled the trigger. Got a great deal and a finish that I was hoping for! Can't wait to give it a whirl next week when it arrives.

Sweet! Welcome to the Club!

Back