i5QMHH6.jpg

I have had my fair share of SCs over the years; but here is the current herd...

..L2R: PS 4715 (SC 408 in Zombie Stage 3), PS 6794 (SC 594 Semi-Hollow in XX Faded Indigo Smoke Burst), PS 6796 (HB1 with 594 switching in Tiger Eye Smoke Burst), Wood Library RW Ted in Ultraviolet (originally 11-Top's, then MA_Pete's) and finally a Jack Gretz built SC RW (25.5" scale with a SD Phat Cat in the neck).

dWj7b0T.jpg

Last edited:

..L2R: PS 4715 (SC 408 in Zombie Stage 3), PS 6794 (SC 594 Semi-Hollow in XX Faded Indigo Smoke Burst), PS 6796 (HB1 with 594 switching in Tiger Eye Smoke Burst), Wood Library RW Ted in Ultraviolet (originally 11-Top's, then MA_Pete's) and finally a Jack Gretz built SC RW (25.5" scale with a SD Phat Cat in the neck).

dWj7b0T.jpg
Wow, that’s one killer collection of SC guitars! Might I recommend a SCT to round it out? :D

The one Jack built looks great and fits right in!

dWj7b0T.jpg
/Thread

I'm going to the pub.

Wow, that’s one killer collection of SC guitars! Might I recommend a SCT to round it out? :D
I had a feeling that you might say that...

...I had one previously and just never bonded with it, but that could've been the p'ups in combination with the finished neck. Ever since I got my first RW PRS I've been ruined; RW, Satin or sanded...just something to get that smooooooooooth feeling.

Anyways...it was a nice guitar though:
GDotHQl.jpg

Back