Quick preview of my new spalted-monster single cut...full NGD with details to follow on Private Stock Monday thread....

aK80gGP.jpg
BEST SPALT EVER!!! :) I normally don’t like splatted maple, but this is amazing! Extra bonus points for SC! Dibs?!? Like this will ever leave your home. Would look soooo good next to my Koa Sister;)

Yes, Brent did this for me and it came out so nice he did a run of them. Mine is not obeche. Mahogany back, flame maple neck, African Blackwood board.
I has a SCT Bahama Mama Mk II that I liked, but decided I wanted more of a typical SC sound that Obeche can’t deliver. Really wish I had it back now, was a joy to play. Steve’s ME I SCT really nails what I wanted tone wise though so no complaints!

I keep thinking what would Brent come up with today if he was still active as a dealer. He’s designed some of my all time favorites. I loved the TOL PS I had, but was too heavy. Nearly sent it to PTC to weight relieve it, but decided best to let her go to a new home rather than butcher it. I traded it in toward my PS build.

I has a SCT Bahama Mama Mk II that I liked, but decided I wanted more of a typical SC sound that Obeche can’t deliver. Really wish I had it back now, was a joy to play. Steve’s ME I SCT really nails what I wanted tone wise though so no complaints!

I keep thinking what would Brent come up with today if he was still active as a dealer. He’s designed some of my all time favorites. I loved the TOL PS I had, but was too heavy. Nearly sent it to PTC to weight relieve it, but decided best to let her go to a new home rather than butcher it. I traded it in toward my PS build.

Found a picture of it. Was more green in person.

image.jpg

I love everything about this thread. Most of my PRS are double cuts, but there’s just something special about that SC shape. There’s something about SCTs in particular that I really like in terms of ergonomics.
Yeah right? I just LOVE those SCs....

That Mama is very Bahama indeed! When I look at this I can almost feel the breeze and smell the coconut oil..STUNNER!!!! Heck bro, wish I ever had it....better to have loved and lost...kinda thing.
It’s a good reminder that I shouldn’t always listen to those other voices in my head! :rolleyes:

Back