PRS Sightings

(3 years later...)

Arise! Arise ye spirits, arise!

The guitarist in one of my favourite bands, Al1ce, plays one guitar, a PRS. Last year, they did weeks of virtual touring, and I watched just about every single one of them. It helped. One night, he did a little "under the hood" documentary of his setup, thoughts, philosophy and stuff.

PS His amp is a Divided by Thirteen.

The band I'm in played a benefit in Tallahassee, FL last weekend. It was at a place called Warrior on the River. Big place with three separate stages. Two inside and one outside. Music from about 3pm to midnight. Lots of bands. The first guy up was a young guy. Not sure exactly but if he was out of high school, it wasn't by much. I don't remember his name. He had a Silver Sky that he was playing through a Two Rock amp. Sounded great. I asked afterwards and the Two Rock was his. He must have really supportive parents. His second guitar was a SRV Strat. Much later there was a band out of Mississippi called The Chitlins. They were really tight. My friend called them Redneck Metal. I thought they had a Pat Travers vibe. Definitely hard rock with a southern feel. The lead guitar player was playing a 408. The bass player was also playing a PRS but not sure what model. I took pictures but they didn't come out worth a darn. Between the low light and my ineptitude taking pictures, I wasn't surprised.

Back